Atlantic League is BACK on the table?

We are Scottish club but also a British club, so there's no reason why we shouldn't play in England guilt free. No matter how we tinker with the leagues up here it's not an attractive feature for the big money advertisers or sponsors.

What have these fookers SFA and SPl or it's other disguise the SPFL, done for our club over the last few years, apart from trying to fine us into oblivion?

If an opportunity should ever arise where we can move to England or an Atlantic league, let's leave this backwater of hate and agenda against us, to rot in their own bile.

We are Scottish club but also a British club, so there's no reason why we shouldn't play in England guilt free. No matter how we tinker with the leagues up here it's not an attractive feature for the big money advertisers or sponsors.

What have these fookers SFA and SPl or it's other disguise the SPFL, done for our club over the last few years, apart from trying to fine us into oblivion?

If an opportunity should ever arise where we can move to England or an Atlantic league, let's leave this backwater of hate and agenda against us, to rot in their own bile.

Despite the fact one of the main perpetrators behind all the hate and agenda would be tagging along for the ride? Out of the frying pan and into the fire.

Despite the fact one of the main perpetrators behind all the hate and agenda would be tagging along for the ride? Out of the frying pan and into the fire.

They run the SFA and the SPFL but i don't see the IRA sporting wing carrying as much influence in England or even an Atlantic league,

Edited by aweebluesoandso

if the closed shop CL is going to happen, then we've got to get an Atlantic league moving asap while Uefa is weak. Uefa have been the main blockers of an Atlantic league so far. An Atlantic league would mean more TV and advertising money. We should go for it !

and might I say it's not just the tims who want to get rid of us. Actually more bile has come from Aberdeen and Hearts supporters as fas as I can make out.

Get it up them.......let's move on to better competition......and I reckon the first 4 places in an Atlantic League would be a shoe in for a revamped CL