Mind the gap: Rangers v St Mirren

ref was a joke. cant wait to see the foul count. did he book any of the st mirren players

Aye, at least two stone-wallers denied and several rugby-tackles from St Mirren players going unpunished. Crazy. I don't know how these guys are allowed to referee professionally.

Edited by Rousseau

good result. I think hibs now need to be more concerned about keeping 2nd away from Falkirk. Just checked the table, two points in it now. Hibs have lost two more games than Falkirk this season.

If it hadn't been for a very dodgy refereeing display in a head-to-head, Falkirk would be ahead of them

Shhhhh....

It's not over 'till it's over.

In my heid, it is now ..........:champs:

We aren't scoring many but have tightened up at the back (lost 2 goals in 8 league games this year).

Hibs don't believe anymore and will look to the Cups and play-offs.

Edited by buster.

Would really have been disappointed if Forrester wouldn't have played today, but MW spared me that and Harry ended up giving us the winning goal. As I've said beforehand, our "only" problem seems to be converting the chances that we create into goals. What Shiels, King and Forrester - plus O'Halloran - offer is people that try to shoot. For all the good stuff we did, we need people willinging to take on responsibility and have a go, rather than outplay the opposition right to their goal-line. Which, I assume, we are not doing just because. IMHO just a bit of lack of confidence of putting the ball away. Forrester and King have always tried to do that. Perhaps MW somewhat lloks for that late raiding of them, but I'd like to see them more often and earlier. That is no rant, just an observation. Good to see Hibs dropping points at Rock of the Britons.

(NB: Too bad the Highlanders of Ross County couldn't keep the Arabs at bay, and the Dons once more faltering after the Scum managed to lose points yesterday.)

Edited by der Berliner