I notice Dundee reserves drew with a team from the east end.

:bouncy2:

Having the living room to myself and the telly being rotten I listened to the game on the radio. By all accounts once Dundee made their substitutions and brought attackers on they were very unlucky not to win - a sitter by one of their players.

It's been a long time since I heard booing like tonights. Long may it continue. :flute:

Looking forward to the game it will be a step up in our tests but unfortunately I have a negative sense for a change hope I'm wrong of course.

We are playing as good as any Scottish team right now,including the top league!,we are home in the Scottish cup,I am also looking forward to it and in a positive mood!

A team prediction (not too difficult).

Same back four.

Ball will be in CMF as with the Kilmarnock game.

Miller and McKay will come in up front. Clark is unlikely to start. Without Waghorn, O'Halloran and King, Forrester will start wide right or perhpas he and McKay will swap.

So: Foderingham; Tavernier, Kiernan, Wilson, Wallace; Holt, Ball & Halliday; Forrester, Miller and McKay. Slight chance Clark starts with Forrester in MF rather than Ball.

Thinking out the box, why not a MF 4 (Ball & Halliday holding, with Holt and Forrester free) with McKay behind Miller up front.

Our tactics need to be spot on for this game.

We also need patience and not to come out the starting blocks at 100mph like we did in the St Johnstone game then they hit us on the break.

I'm worried about Hemmings, he looks a completely different player from the one we had (albeit his career was beset by injury) and he has a phenomenal scoring record at Dundee.

If Dundee go with 3 strikers they'll give our back line a testing afternooon.

Wish it was the filth we were playing on Saturday instead of Dundee.

Dundee are probably more of a 'banana skin' as they have their best team in 40 years, whereas the breeze block dwellers are there for the taking.