Raith Rovers the dark horses eh?

Win the Play-offs and join Rangers next season at the expense of Dundee Utd and another, take your pick!

Seriously though, if Hibs can somehow get up there with us it would be better for the game.

We need the big clubs to survive in Scottish football, it's always been that way.

As things stand Raith just need to play averagely till the end of the season again and then beat Hibs again. If they can do that, the next two playoff games are anyone's guess.

Who would like in the 12 team league next season alongside Rangers calscot?

There's a pick from Dundee Utd, Falkirk, Kilmarnock, Hamilton, Hibernian and Raith Rovers...

2,3,4 all in a playoff sadly tipped to the advantage of whoever is 2nd bottom in premiership. I think it's poor the way they work that.

Regardless as long as we pass United on the way up I will take any the rest of them

Trouble is if you start thinking about the good of the game you might start talking about keeping Dundee Utd up along with Hibs. However, as these clubs have been getting a kick out of repeatedly harming the game, maybe a bit of extended karma might make them rethink their attitudes, which would be a long term benefit for the game.

Kilmarnock have done the least damage to the game and have no desire to do so, so for its good I think it might be best if they stay up - but best if they ditch the plastic pitch.

Trouble is if you start thinking about the good of the game you might start talking about keeping Dundee Utd up along with Hibs. However, as these clubs have been getting a kick out of repeatedly harming the game, maybe a bit of extended karma might make them rethink their attitudes, which would be a long term benefit for the game.

Kilmarnock have done the least damage to the game and have no desire to do so, so for its good I think it might be best if they stay up - but best if they ditch the plastic pitch.

I still cant believe Killie went to the plastic pitch. When I grew up in Ayrshire it was one of the best pitches in the country. I was fortunate enough to play a schools cup final on it and it was like a bowling green. Awesome pitch ! To go plastic seems blasphemous :(