No mass clear-out at Rangers, says Mark Warburton

Is that learning from mistakes not just a cliché though. Every player makes mistakes whether he is 20 or 40. I have never seen a player that doesn't make mistakes. Every game is different and throws up different challenges.

You can still learn not to continually make the same mistakes. Just look at the failings the last two games. In both games it has been mental slackness. That is something you definitely can learn from and correct.

Don't think we need to see a mass clear out either there is 6 that need to go from the first team squad for me.

bell

aird

law

shiels

clark

templeton

It's great watching Rangers isn't it :D Before Xmas Kenny Miller was on that list!

Many were questioning his contract extension at the time.

If MW decides to keep any of the above I'll be happy.

It's great watching Rangers isn't it :D Before Xmas Kenny Miller was on that list!

At a stretch I'd give Shiels another year, keeping any of the others is tantamount to self harming.

At a stretch I'd give Shiels another year, keeping any of the others is tantamount to self harming.

Agree with that, Shiels does give impetus when he comes on and at least goes forward. We also require central defenders if we are to challenge for the title.

I still question his contract extension.

It won't prove to be a correct, or incorrect, decision until we see how he does next season.

Shiels has looked a different player this year coming off the bench. I would give him another year if his wages aren't restrictive. The rest can go in my opinion.

I still question his contract extension.

It won't prove to be a correct, or incorrect, decision until we see how he does next season.

That goes for every player, so far KM has proved the doubters (not me) wrong.

That goes for every player, so far KM has proved the doubters (not me) wrong.

I would slightly disagree Bear. Miller was guff up until just a few weeks ago. Tavernier has gone off the boil in the past few weeks.

I still question keeping Miller but would never consider leaving Tavernier out.

But then, I'll be honest and state I never had much time for Miller anyhow.