Match Preview: Peterhead vs Rangers

As someone born and bred in the Bloo Toon who spent many a youthful day in the old Recreation Park (now sadly a Morrisons) watching the Highland League fayre the thought of watching them play Rangers at Hampden in a Cup Final is rather surreal. :crazy:

A momentous occasion for you FS... hopefully you are still smiling after the game :D

I've read it three or four times and still don't get it, or its relevance to our match on Sunday.

An otherwise excellent preview Rousseau, many thanks.

Ok, I was going to leave it at that but I can't ��- "rousing" ??? For someone so clearly at ease with the English language, you pick rousing to describe our victory over Dumbarton!!! I'm certainly no wordsmith, but I can think of many adjectives I would use to describe that game and rousing wouldn't be on that list. Drab, dull, lacklustre immediately spring to mind, but I would also agree with historic, satisfying etc.

Yes, I was thinking of you when I posted that! I think the poem works: It's about stepping back outside the 'nitty-gritty' to remember why we do things. In our case, winning trophies. The Challenge Cup is a trinket compared to what we've won in the past, but it is a trophy nonetheless.

The performance was indeed "lacklustre", but the victory was "rousing"...IMO. Historic would be a nice way to go.

You should have a go at a preview sometime!

Edited by Rousseau

WELL in excess of 40,000 Rangers fans will make the trip to Hampden on Sunday for the Petrofac Cup Final, but if you’re not one of them and you live outside of the UK and Ireland – do not fear – the full match is live on RangersTV.

Presented live from the National Stadium by Alice Hedworth and guest Martyn Waghorn, we’ll have the best, exclusive build-up before commentators Tom Miller and Hampden hero Peter Lovenkrands take over for the 90 minutes of live action.

Should Rangers go on to lift the cup, we’ll have our team on the pitch to cover the subsequent celebrations, bringing you the best interviews live and first.

To purchase the game for £5.99 click here, or sign up for a RangersTV Unlimited subscription here to enjoy every game live.

If you’re based in the UK/ROI you can relive the full match from Tuesday at midnight, with highlights also following at that time.

To watch every competitive match this season on-demand you can subscribe from as little as £5 per month by clicking here.

http://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/cup-final-live-rtv/

I can get it in Spain

Ok!,I never knew that mate!, it's ok if you speak Alba lingo:D,anyway you're better giving the club a wee bit cash and hearing better commentary!

Times I have been abroad and you can't get BBC highlights on my lap top!,maybe BBC Alba is different?,can you get sportscene in Spain?

Edited by ian1964