Match Preview: Peterhead vs Rangers

Best sing song ever was had in the bog at half-time...all political correctiveness was swept aside without a cop in sight. :rfcbouncy:

Tremendous!

Oh er missus, bunch of men singing in the toilets, a melody from the Musicals. You're The One that i want, I'm Gonna Wash That Man Right Out Of My Hair, Maria. lol pmsl

Forrester is a real worry, the referee was awful, no protection at all, they kicked the shit out of us all day and he did nothing! Is this the way its going to be, kick the shit out of us every week now, turn a blind eye because they tried to kill us off but failed?? Honestly, I was clock watching just hoping to get off their with them all in one piece, still don't know why nothing has been highlighted regarding that tit Macinally' comments on ssn??

Forrester is a real worry, the referee was awful, no protection at all, they kicked the shit out of us all day and he did nothing! Is this the way its going to be, kick the shit out of us every week now, turn a blind eye because they tried to kill us off but failed?? Honestly, I was clock watching just hoping to get off their with them all in one piece, still don't know why nothing has been highlighted regarding that tit Macinally' comments on ssn??

Forrester will be ready. He seemed fine on the interview and said it was just a slight knock.

Bearman if the sing song you refer to was in the west stand it was totally embarrassing in an atmosphere of smoke and no doubt dope.Hope you were not responsible for vandalism to same bog we should be completely by that sort of thing.Absolutely disgusting.:mad:

Good news Craig, I only got back 7pm so haven't seen any interviews(watching masters at moment) honestly, if we are all ok, we got out Jail today, enjoyed my day, lovely day out, that apart, pitch, stadium, referee...shocking. Well done to all the Bears for making it a good amosphere:champs:

Some of the tackles from Peterhead were x-rated but think most of them came as a result of the gulf in class,which also shows how far we have come since the 2-2 draw in the 3rd division

Or losing at home to Peterhead

Just back home now,left the house at 08:30,it's now 23:00,what a fantastic day at Hampden,the Rangers fans were first class,as always,aye it's a diddy cup but the Rangers fans showed we really are the best fans in the world!,these Rangers players must fell fecking brilliant after that today,outstanding support from the Rangers fans, we really are the people!

Edited by ian1964

Just back home now,left the house at 08:30,it's now 23:00,what a fantastic day at Hampden,the Rangers fans were first class,as always,aye it's a diddy cup but the Rangers fans showed we really are the best fans in the world!,these Rangers players must fell fecking brilliant after that today,outstanding support from the Rangers fans, wde really are the people!

Sounds like you have had a great week mate! :D