Match Preview: Peterhead vs Rangers

Bearman if the sing song you refer to was in the west stand it was totally embarrassing in an atmosphere of smoke and no doubt dope.Hope you were not responsible for vandalism to same bog we should be completely by that sort of thing.Absolutely disgusting.:mad:

Whit are you on about?:mad: There were no toilets wrecked, no dope smoking...just a good free from persecution enjoyed by all.

Someone was rotten right enough, almost put us all off....was it you?:lol:

Embarrassed were you?

Glad it was not you who trashed loo then but the one I was in the actions were embarrassing.Did not see the vandalism but noted it at end of game ,would have photographed it but value my safety.

You should have photographed it then, that's just bull Mack. No need for these unfounded accusations...where I was everyone was just enjoying the occasion.

You should have photographed it then, that's just bull Mack. No need for these unfounded accusations...where I was everyone was just enjoying the occasion.

How can you say it was bull when you don't even know which toilets he was talking about ?

A bunch of guys sneaking to the toilets for an illegal, bigoted sing-song sounds doesn't sound like anything I'd want to do or ever admire. I hope that's not what we mean by, "We are the people". I really don't understand wtf that's all about for grown men - or was it boys? Some of us just go to the toilet, do our business, wash our hands and LEAVE - it's not somewhere I'd ever want to hang out with other men for pretty much ANY reason never mind that...

Yeh guys, enough talk of toilets, we will have enough of that when we visit a proper "bog" twice a season next year lol?. A great day enjoyed by all, glad we came through it ok but just seen MW on ssn again and I have no idea how a pitch can be relaid in 5 days and then a Scottish cup semi on it 24 hours before the biggest game in Britain that week is broadcast worldwide and apart from us being a laughing stock already someone is gona get seriously hurt on that!

MW mentioned that the powers that be may have to spend up to 7 figures to get the pitch right! Yeh, that would mean not lining their own pockets at Hampden so that ain't gona happen.