We're Ready For Rangers

I have to admit that I haven't seen much if any of their performances this year, nor can I say much about their squad. What I do note is that they have maintained their stamina in games, so they edge out stubborn teams by the odd goal. And more often than not, the racist is their main threat and goalscorer.

We haven't come across such a threat for months - and no disrespect to Dundee here - nor have we come up against a team of their quality. Likewise, this will be the first Old Firm game for most of our players, some for them too. How can anyone even remotely try to predict the outcome? We should make VERY sure that our defence is on their toes, else we might score 3 or 4 goals, but they will likewise be able to score half a dozen. And should they go up by 2 or more in such circumstances, we hardly have any clue how our players will react, given the circumstances. Hence, I try to keep my expectation levels at the most reasonable level possible ... while hoping for the best.

I watched the hearts game and they could and should have put cwltic away in the first half. The boy roberts from man city is excellent but other than that they were average.

We are more than capable of scoring against them but as we know our grannies could outdo our defence.

We really need to tighten up at the back. Thats the bottom line.

They (the manky mob) might be ready for us but the one thing they will never be able to do is "THE JOURNEY" because no matter what if they ever have the situations that happened to us it would not occur because all the a*** lickers wold not let it happen.

We have our names on three trophies and one cup to prove we made "THE JOURNEY".

Hopefully next season it is goodbye to the Arabs.

What's important is that we start the game well & don't allow them to get on top early on. Last year in the LC semi we didnt do that & never got going

How can you compare last season to this?,regardless of who scores first the one thing this Rangers team does is they just keep going!,win lose or draw they are relentless!,we might get beat!,the bheasts are quite rightly favourites,but I know this team will just keep going and if we get beat so what!,if the bheasts are not worried about us then they should be.

They (the manky mob) might be ready for us but the one thing they will never be able to do is "THE JOURNEY" because no matter what if they ever have the situations that happened to us it would not occur because all the a*** lickers wold not let it happen.

We have our names on three trophies and one cup to prove we made "THE JOURNEY".

Hopefully next season it is goodbye to the Arabs.

The journey was never about winning the Challenge Cup..the journey was all about getting back to our rightful place , the journey is still ongoing, even when we hump them next week the journey still wont be complete.

The journey, is a pain in arse.

I agree about this journey being a pain but to get from Z back to A we've got to travel one step at a time. Its been a long 4 yrs but it'll be worth it in the long run.

The semi final will not really have any bearing on what happens next season because we will be much stronger than we are just now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk