New Banner On Edmiston House

Edmiston House is an eyesore & should be pulled down & replaced with a new building for the ticket office.

At least this banner goes some way to covering up Edmiston House

I think I'd prefer any funds available to go on the team for a wee while longer.

Edmiston House is an eyesore & should be pulled down & replaced with a new building for the ticket office.

At least this banner goes some way to covering up Edmiston House

There is something in the pipeline for EH, some sort of community project thingy. Big Rab Marshall out the Louden is involved.

There is something in the pipeline for EH, some sort of community project thingy. Big Rab Marshall out the Louden is involved.

The tarred one is currently firing out questions to GCC about meetings held between them and Rangers relating to redevelopment plans for the area surrounding Ibrox . Naturally, because Rangers are involved it is all down to conspiracy and state aid rather than renovating an area in need of it.

They should sell replicas. My house needs a disguise.

On a smaller scale a print would be good.

Last year I would have bought a replica for my house. Fortunately though the wee bigot who lived opposite me moved away a few months ago.

I still have a smile thinking of his reaction when I hung a Union Flag out my upstairs window the day before the final in Manchester. :flute: