Sky Sports News Being Hosted From Murray Park Wednesday

Waghorn saying he is not ruling himself out of the semi final.........................

If he had a chance he would have been training with the team. He has no chance in my opinion Warburton will not risk losing him for a longer period. I can understand him hoping though.

If he had a chance he would have been training with the team. He has no chance in my opinion Warburton will not risk losing him for a longer period. I can understand him hoping though.

He has been training though, of course MW wont risk him,but a seat on the bench is not impossible if he is fit,maybe just mind games?

He might be fit enough for the last 5 minutes if we have a 2 goal lead... However, I can see us using all our subs by about 70 minutes. I think it's going to be pretty frenetic and our fitness levels will be highly tested.

I assume it will be an easy week at training with respect to fitness, with more emphasis on the tactics and getting to know the opposition, as well as some set piece practice.

Minimising fatigue could also be a reason for a slightly underwhelming shift against Peterhead at the weekend, despite the score and domination.

Have been tuning in to Sky today for this, absolute professionalism from everyone at MP. Respect and honesty to, all hallmarks of the traditions of Rangers FC.

I think Waghorn will be on the bench on Sunday, depending how it's going i see him getting a start?

Have been tuning in to Sky today for this, absolute professionalism from everyone at MP. Respect and honesty to, all hallmarks of the traditions of Rangers FC.

I think Waghorn will be on the bench on Sunday, depending how it's going i see him getting a start?

Regardless of the result on Sunday at least we know we are heading in the right direction and on the way back!