Never mind when they almost went to the wall!,what about the difference in the way we were treated compared to Hearts!,one rule for us and another for them?,aye I know they changed the rules after what happened to us,why though?,what happened to us will never happen to another club!

They're both playing the game imo, knowing what they're doing and the reaction it will get.

Bit disappointed to see Walter doing it but I admit to being a puritan.

I dont know if Walter is playing a game - but he sums up my feelings of bitterness exactly. I'll neither forgive nor forget.

I don't think he or anyone else is playing games. When 10 other clubs tried to kill us off, was that a game?? Me thinks not! I can smell the steaming pile of turd that is gurgling through McLeods putrid mhanky guts as we speak! If he thinks this will ever be forgotten he is as deluded as his reptilian brethren have been since the dawn of time! They and there other 9 cohorts have been dreading this day, we haven't even started yet.

Never forgive, Never forget. WATP.

They're both playing the game imo, knowing what they're doing and the reaction it will get.

Bit disappointed to see Walter doing it but I admit to being a puritan.

For me, Walter wasn't playing a game, he was saying something that needs to be said. He's speaking for all of us - the memes among the rest of the clubs are so strong that like many abusers they have deluded themselves that they can keep kicking us and attacking us and we'll simper back all coy, apologetic and submissive. That happens to some victims, but our reaction is also normal for those of a strong constitution.

Even if we wanted to, I really don't see how we actually can forget, when the BBC, so many people in the press, Celtic fans, other teams' fans, prominent haters and others, are continually, snidely going on and on and on about it every where we look and listen. We also have repetitive threats to our trophies to deal with on a regular basis and constant references to us as a club that died.

McLeod needs his head examined as what he's saying is completely out of touch and not even slightly consistent with reality. Kind of like just about anyone who has been touched by the disease of that cancerous club.