Rangers 2 - 2 Celtic (Rangers win 5-4 after penalties)

I purchased the full match today from rangerstv but it is still coming up unavailable in the UK!,anybody any idea when I will be able to watch it?,I thought it would be available after mid day today!

Think it was 2pm they said Ian.

Kenny Miller proved yesterday that he is far more effective when he doesn't have time to think about what he wants to do with the ball. I have always considered him to be at his best when he is instinctive.

Look at his two chances - the first was a fine save from Gordon but he had a little time to decide where he wanted to put it. And hit it pretty much at the keeper. Second chance, no time to think, just DO IT.... and his finish was nigh on perfection, across the keeper but close enough to his body that he couldn't react.

I thought Miller ran his socks off for the cause again yesterday, even though we didn't create too many chances. He has been in fine form of late.

The reality is nobody is offended!,it's mock offended and just getting at Rangers fans

We would disagree if you name me Hun in the street, rest assured.

Point is, it is clearly offensive, the Police Force of Northern Ireland deems it as much sectarian as Fenian or Tim, and we have a Behaviour Act now too. While Jim, Jack and Johnny may disagree or have some banter about it with one another and their Yahoo and Bluenose pals, it is clearly offensive to thousands of Bears who saw it in the ground and if Halliday's raised arm can cause "a riot", any half-sane steward, official or policeman would have snatched that banner from the Yahoos' graps.

Now, with this, they have set another precedent. Something they can get away with, not only at the Scumhut, but a game under SFA's rule. And rest asured, they will milk that till kingdom comes. Rest also assured that if we would have a Tim or - dare I say it - Fenian banner, Hell will break lose. Thus, if nothing is said now, we will again end up "beaten" and "tarred" while they walk Scot-free.

Edited by der Berliner

I think Shiels, Law and Zelalem deserve a lot of credit for their performances yesterday given their respective lack of game-time.

Shiels especially did his job of containing Tierney very well and it wasn't until he went off that we realised how effective he'd been. Law wasn't quite as good but still worked hard and took his penalty so well. As much as I rate Zelalem, I was worried the physical side of the game may cause him problems but he really rose to the occasion and provided exactly what he was brought on to do: namely retain possession, be calm on the ball and stop Celtic from getting a foothold into attack.