Rangers 2 - 2 Celtic (Rangers win 5-4 after penalties)

Wow, what a game. Now I remember why I hate penalties! Although Fods saving from Broonie has to be up there as an all time highlight!

Fantastic result and given the way we played, particularly the first half, well deserved. Second half not so good and in a moment's honesty you have to wonder what would have happened had Roberts (I think it was) not missed an open goal. Is he secretly a Rangers fan??

Am I right in saying that the media and the SFA and every other authority will be all over this and how it managed to get into Hampden Park, yes?

RangersCeltic_034.jpg

Belfast Telegraph

There was blue smoke aswell.

Let's just enjoy the spectacle and the atmosphere instead of going into a tit for tat mode that only suits 'dubious authorities' in the long run.

I ... was not going on about blue or green smoke ...

Ah, but hun isn't an offensive word remember, so there's no issue with the sign... Or are you referring to the scum in green and white? Obviously they should never have been allowed to set foot in the stadium!

I ... was not going on about blue or green smoke ...

The same goes for banners and songs.

Let both sides put up what they want and put an end to this mock 'I'm offended' PC claptrap that only works against us.

Edited by buster.

We had to go back and watch the penalites a few hours later. I couldn't remember who had taken half of them! I conclude it's a much easier experience when you know your team wins haha

What a day yesterday, absolutely incredible. So proud of the team. They've spent this year gradually rebuilding our reputation and yesterday was icing.

I will say it also shows Warbs tactics can survive the physicality of the SPL (yes I know it's only 1 game, but pretty sure I can get carried away for once)