Rangers 2 - 2 Celtic (Rangers win 5-4 after penalties)

Drybrough cup final when we lost . Tommy McLean took one of the worst penalties I've ever seen.

I did say to my mate on the way back from Hampden I thought we had a shoot out with them in the Dryburgh cup, but am too young to recall it or the outcome. I think it's safe to say today's was the first OF penalty shoot out in a major cup competition.

He'll be back just as quick as he can to stick the boot into us again. He knows today is not the day.

Indeed he will but his assessment today was pretty much spot on. Today the world saw that our stock is on the rise, while Celtic's is going down the pan. Tierney was their best player by a mile but he still got skinned by McKay on numerous occasions. There will be plenty questioning any multi million price tag for Tierney now, but thinking McKay could be a signing target down the line instead.

Don't know if anyone noticed sheer class of Wallace at end,before joining in celebrations he made sure that he shook hands with the losing team,just what we would expect from a Rangers Captain.

Didn't see that but Lee Wallace exudes what you would expect of a Rangers captain. Completely classy individual.

Likewise his boss. Warburton's class is there for all to see. Mr Struth would be very proud to witness the way our current manager goes about his job. Classy, classy individual. No wonder Brentford fans were up in arms at losing him.

I think today proved only one thing....

We Are Simply The Best Team In Scotland!

Bring On Europe!

...yeah I'm getting carried away now I know, but what a difference in 10 months, this team can only get better.