Rangers 2 - 2 Celtic (Rangers win 5-4 after penalties)

I don't recall a OF penalty shoot out before, it was certainly the first I have watched live, and the good guys won. Nice!

Drybrough cup final when we lost . Tommy McLean took one of the worst penalties I've ever seen.

I was giving live commentary to BH who is in Peru. I could barely type the message when Rogic missed that penalty.

I wasn't nervous about this game all week, I was confident we could put up a performance and compete, but winning would have been a nice bonus, despite NEVER accepting defeat to that lot. But when the 1st goal went in and when McKay's bullet went in I had that "We might actually win this you know" thought.

So when it went to penalties I WAS nervous, because I knew this was a great opportunity for us.

Warburton is inching ever closer to being that messiah for us. It is quite stunning what he has done for our Club in just 10 short months. Not only on the pitch but off it too. The professionalism, handling of media, use of technology, overhaul of the whole footballing operations - it is amazing to think where we were this time last year and where we are now.

We have, quite literally, advanced by 5 years in the space of 10 months. A shrewd managerial appointment that King and T3B will be congratulating each other about - in Warburton we have most definitely won a watch.

Drybrough cup final when we lost . Tommy McLean took one of the worst penalties I've ever seen.

Yep, the one after Parlane had taken a terrible one and Tommy had tried to cheer him up.

Funny how we see things differently. I thought that was a fantastic summing up by Tom English.

I heard the old scrote on the radio after the game. He was pig sick and is obviously in the vanguard of the campaign to get rid of Delilah. He's probably getting worried about next season.

http://bbc.in/1U0f0LD

Scottish Cup semi-final: Rangers in delirium, Celtic in purgatory

By Tom English

BBC Scotland at Hampden

I don't always agree with Tom English, especially on issues regarding Rangers, but I think his assessment today is a good / fair one.

Edited by TheWee BlueDevil