Rangers 2 - 2 Celtic (Rangers win 5-4 after penalties)

Hands up who is watching Sportscene tonight? I am unashamed to say I will be. The thought of seeing hair transplant Pat telling us how good Rangers were is too much too miss. I can't wait for Suttons crap as well for once.:rfcbouncy:

Zalalem never lost a ball. He always found a 'gers player with a pass.

How will we handle Ball being out for the final ?

I am sure we beat them 6-2 without him. Just attack, that is all

Just back, what a result. We dominated the play for 75% of the game in my opinion, although the stats will say 60%, Some real standout performances today, McKay, Wallace Tav, Holt, Wilson, Ball, Miller, he was dead on his feet when subbed. Zelalem was as cool as a cucumber passed the ball around as if he was a training, when he casually strolled up for his penalty his swagger said '' this is going in lads'

Very proud Bear tonight.

So proud today...when Tav missed his pen I thought that was it anyone can miss in such circumstances we move on, then they hit the bar and it was back on, MOTM Barrie just managed to squeeze his past Gordon, and when they scored next and Nicky Clarks effort was saved I reckoned it might not be our day afterall, the lego man was next and I had a vision flash over me of him doing his 'Brooney' act - haha...Wes pulls off a great save, Captain Fantastic puts his effort away and Griffiths does likewise, it's 'sudden death' now...Zalelam up next "Oh naw..., this guy cannae shoot" I remember thinking...bang! Easy 4-3 Rangers, next up, Lustig who makes it 4-4, heart in mouth but when I saw Nicky Law stroll up to take the thirteenth kick I was confident he would make no mistake...5-4.

Up stepped Rogic....yeeeeessssssss, Rangers reach the Scottish Cup Final WATP!

I'm a very proud bear tonight. What was most pleasing for me was that our manager did exactly what I hoped - he told our players to play their normal game and attack the scum. It was the only way we were going to get a victory. Every man in our team was a hero today and gained a thoroughly deserved win.