Rangers 2 - 2 Celtic (Rangers win 5-4 after penalties)

I'm shaking!

We're dominating, but they've missed an absolute sitter. For all the dominance, it could easily be 1-1. I get nervous when they run at us: Wallace has managed but not been great against Roberts. Kiernan, Wilson and Ball look imperious.

Edited by Rousseau

1-0 half time. Miller. I fancied him for first goal scorer too. Wish I'd bet on it.

We deserve this lead even though they missed that open goal.

We are quicker, better first touch, higher tempo, more incisive, better movement and clearly more desire too.

They are struggling with our movement and fluidity.

They are, for the most part, relying on the counter attack. They are being pinned back and their passing is poor.

We aren't doing too bad for a newly formed club :ninja:

I'm exhausted!

So am I although i was knacked for hours before. We are belting them all over the pitch. What a miss by Roberts. I had hidden my head in my hands already.

I'm shaking!

We're dominating, but they've missed an absolute sitter. For all the dominance, it could easily be 1-1. I get nervous when they run at us: Wallace has managed but not been great against Roberts. Kiernan, Wilson and Ball look imperious.

Wallace has had little support down the left hand side as our wingers haven't tracked back consistently.

I said weeks ago that Roberts was their only player that impressed me and that's been the case today.

Was Boyata injured or just yanked??

Maybe not over the course of a season but we are showing today that we are more than capable against the country's best in a one-off game. A couple of quality signings and we should be challenging.

Wallace has had little support down the left hand side as our wingers haven't tracked back consistently.

I said weeks ago that Roberts was their only player that impressed me and that's been the case today.

Was Boyata injured or just yanked??

Maybe not over the course of a season but we are showing today that we are more than capable against the country's best in a one-off game. A couple of quality signings and we should be challenging.

According to Twitter, Boyata was subbed because of a broken heart...

Edited by Rousseau