The Summer Transfer Rumour Round-up Thread

Lifted from FF re Senderos

cwoodloyal View Post

Apparently another club has matched our terms.He wants to sign for us but is getting pissed off with all the delay from our side.

Bit of a contradiction from the Calderwood Loyal (who is often wrong). Another club has matched our 'terms'? But he is fed up with the delay from our side? What delay from our side if we have offered him 'terms'? Big pinch of salt from me with regards to yet another FF 'scoop'.

Bit of a contradiction from the Calderwood Loyal (who is often wrong). Another club has matched our 'terms'? But he is fed up with the delay from our side? What delay from our side if we have offered him 'terms'? Big pinch of salt from me with regards to yet another FF 'scoop'.

I don't know anything about the guy,just reading what posters say on FF regarding him!

Edited by ian1964

Record reporting he is undergoing a medical and the signing is a formality if the docs give him an OK. I doubt he would be taking this medical if there were any other offers on his horizon. It suggests everything has been agreed. So there we have it, he's our CB.

Record reporting he is undergoing a medical and the signing is a formality if the docs give him an OK. I doubt he would be taking this medical if there were any other offers on his horizon. It suggests everything has been agreed. So there we have it, he's our CB.

Wonder who he'll replace - Wilson or Kiernan ?

Edited by RANGERRAB

I don't anything about the guy,just reading what posters say on FF regarding him!

Not having a pop at you Ian. It's just a bit of a 'bug bear' of mine - these FF'rs 'in the know'. Yes they sometimes get it right, but very frequently get it wrong. A broken clock is right twice a day.

If we sign Senderos are we still likely to get a couple of loan players in?

I was wondering about that too but how could they be fitted in? Wouldn't they have to be quite exceptional to play in this team? And who would send a player out on loan if he weren't going to be played?

Makes you wonder though about this Senderos signing?

I think RAB when he mentioned 'panic buy' was meaning if we can't get someone else in before the window shuts then 'he'll do'...maybe I'm wrong.

I was hoping last week that both Senderos and Lescott would sign up, Senderos being a 'back-up' to Lescott so hopefully the management are still looking for a better CH before the end of the month.

Edit: Must add, I don't know who's the better player, it's just my opinion of the on-goings thus far.

Edited by Bearman

Makes you wonder though about this Senderos signing?

I think RAB when he mentioned 'panic buy' was meaning if we can't get someone else in before the window shuts then 'he'll do'...maybe I'm wrong.

I was hoping last week that both Senderos and Lescott would sign up, Senderos being a 'back-up' to Lescott so hopefully the management are still looking for a better CH before the end of the month.

Well the manager did say he had others in mind and thinking again about loans I don't suppose it's beyond the realms of possibility that if Senderos replaces either of Wilson or Kiernan that a loan could replace the other. Only time will tell. And there is also the fact that apparently they played Crooks at CB with the under 20's the other night.

Are they likely to do that unless there were at least some idea of playing him there in future?