Will the real Keith Jackson please stand up?

It is a big deal. Many fans will still be expecting this cash to flow into the club.

We had a moonbeams Chairman before and we need our current one to clarify to all if he is going to renege on his previous comments.

It's a big deal only because the media want to squeeze it too death and help drive unrealistic expectation when they actually know that Rangers are going about their business in a wise and prudent manner within the circumstances that exist.

It's the fault of DK for saying it in the first place in a somewhat hubristic manner but time has passed, our circumstances have changed, our policy has been made reasonably clear for anyone who cares to listen and not simply follow the media.

Neither do the media choose to approach the wider issue with a wider view that encompasses ongoing circumstances, facts, statements, what other directors have said etc., etc.

I've said that the club should come out with an informal 'state of the nation' style address every 6 months or so to inform the support of ongoing matters and plans. Paul Murray has previously done similar but what he says gets forgotten very quickly as the media keep trying to squeeze juice out of the same withered piece of fruit they had many months ago.

This is nothing like 'moonbeams' and this particular lesson I think has already been learnt.

---------------------------

I think it's a weakness that DK can be prone to.

eg. London High Court / December 2015: Premature lunchtime proclamations

I agree entirely.

But thats not the point - its that he is categorically denying ever making such comments.

Yes, he would be far better suited to owning it and then amending the assertion. He would be met with more acceptance than denying the undeniable.

Oh dear' date='

Tbh GS I would have thought better of you. Still the messenger is always the easy target.[/quote']

To be fair, the VB tweet of yesterday was less than befitting of their strapline.

[tweet]724627575960666112[/tweet]

To be even fairer Frankie I have written & concerned myself with all matters Rangers' date=' before Vanguard Bears existed.[/quote']

Sure - I got confused about what thread I was in... :D

In my defence, I'm 40 later this year. :whistle:

All presents and gifts (including trips to NARSA) to the usual address please.

It's a big deal only because the media want to squeeze it too death and help drive unrealistic expectation when they actually know that Rangers are going about their business in a wise and prudent manner within the circumstances that exist.

It's got nothing to with the media. Many fans still have the expectation that King is going to pout a lot of cash into the club.

It's the fault of DK for saying it in the first place in a somewhat hubristic manner but time has passed, our circumstances have changed, our policy has been made reasonably clear for anyone who cares to listen and not simply follow the media.

In what way have our circumstances changed? We still have the requirement for an injection of capital.

Are you trying to suggest that the directors have said that there will not be a share issue and that King will not be putting in an 8 figure sum into the club? I may have missed that.

I've said that the club should come out with an informal 'state of the nation' style address every 6 months or so to inform the support of ongoing matters and plans. Paul Murray has previously done similar but what he says gets forgotten very quickly as the media keep trying to squeeze juice out of the same withered piece of fruit they had many months ago.

Again has Paul Murray specifically contradicted the previous statements by King?

This is nothing like 'moonbeams' and this particular lesson I think has already been learnt.

So King will inject the cash that he said? If he's not then in what way is it not moonbeams? It seems that the lesson hasn't been learnt.

Disgraced ? Oh my, how easy we find it to turn on our own.

Disgraced because of an old tweet made in jest ?

Who needs enemies, eh ?

People are entitled to their opinion but it amazes me that as the club moves forward, some still want to battle each other. Sad.