Champions League - Wednesday

William Hill odds considering 4 matches still to be played and the quarter final draw still needs to be done:

Roma jumps out at me as a nice bet as does Munich and R Madrid.

Not sure I would bet Mubich and Real Madrid seeing as one of them goes out tonight.

But at those odds it is a decent hedge bet.

I can see Man U doing it this year.

12/1 is quite surprising, might have a wee flutter. Who's favorites at the moment?

Im guessing it was Barca before the Liverpool games.

Skybets odds....

Chelsea 5/2

Man Ure 9/2

Valencia 5/1

Liverpool 6/1

Roma 8/1

AC Milan 12/1

Arsenal 12/1

Real Madrid 14/1

Bayern Munich 20/1

PSV 50/1

Celtic 100/1

Lille 250/1

I thought Arsenal were 14/1 but according to Skybet they're 12/1. Real Madrid at 14/1 is a superb price as are Roma and Valencia.

Skybets odds....

I thought Arsenal were 14/1 but according to Skybet they're 12/1. Real Madrid at 14/1 is a superb price as are Roma and Valencia.

I thought the odds were meant to drop as you progress, i stuck �£20 Real early in the group stages @ 9/1,skybet,???????, don't really fancy them mind, but you never know ;)

Everybody seems to be saying Arsenal will go through, I'm not so sure I've got a suspicion PSV might cause a shock tonight. As long as that's the only shock tonight...............

TBH I thought that aswell even though I put down a home win. Arsenal are just not clicking this season again but you can see progress of a young good side.

The one thing that might have made them win last night was that fact there season was hanging by this game - they got beat by Chelsea (undeservedly IMO) and then out the cup at Blackburn.

I can see a few changes at Arsenal in the summer, i think Henry will move on he has had his poorest season this year but he has been unlucky with injuries.

Im shouting for Man U

Arsenal v PSV - Home win

Man Ure v Lille - Home win

AC Milan v Mhanks - Home win

Bayern v Real Madrid - Away win

Chris, I think AC Milan are 12/1 to win the competition. Well worth sticking �£5 on. Arsenal are 14/1 which is an excellent price for the punter.

Arsenal v PSV - Home win:flipa:

Gav you really should give up predicting scores.:D

AC Milan v Celtic - Home win :thup:

Arsenal v PSV - Home win

Bayern V R Madrid - Draw

Man U v Lille - Home win

I got 3 out of 4 for the 2nd night running (if you count Milans win and the agg score between Bayern and RM :) )