The Scottish Cup Final: Rangers v Hibs

So you think clubs should be responsible for the conduct of their fans no matter what? Security at Hampden was up to the SFA not the Hibz club. If it was the other way round and it was our fans would you really want RFC to be punished?

If it were our fans would you admit they were in the wrong? Take a look at their forums. They are totally unrepentant. If they aren't punished the chances are they will simply repeat this.

Edited by JFK-1

Taking a forward off(Waghorn) and replacing him with the useless Clark was a mistake whilst we were 2-1 ahead.

Hibz substitutions were effective. Ours weren't

Waghorn was injured and done.

There was no-one on the bench that could have inspired us any better bar Shiels, and we knew that at the start of the game. We weren't at the races today, Hibs were. They took the momentum from their equalizer and and carried it over the line afterwards. I would say that O'Halloran and King might not have made a difference, Forrester would have.

As for formations ... it would IMHO not have changed much either, as our passing game was cumbersome and slow. It all looked like a pre-season friendly from us. And we missed a leader in the middle. Miller was running things up front, but you could hardly see any leadership or dominance in the middle. Has been a case a few times this season.

But we already see that MW is targetting the problem. With a bit of luck, we'll get Barton and thus add some power into midfield. Crooks may support the defence, Windass our attacking options. We'll see where Rossiter fits in. We do need defensive cover ... and this second transfer summer for MW will go a long way to show at what level we can punch in the market.

If it were our fans would you admit they were in the wrong? Take a look at their forums. They are totally unrepentant. If they aren't punished the chances are they will simply repeat this.

As I said earlier. Ban Hibz from next season's SC

This will not come to pass, but I would assume that they hand Hibs a supporters ban for a couple of games or so, aside from covering the costs of the pitch invasion. Nice dent in their Championship budget for next season.

Or reallocate the Euro spot? Which would be the greater punishment? Especially if that Euro spot were to go to us.

Exactly - the fans, so-called. They can surely be identified. They don't care what punishment the club would get

Or reallocate the Euro spot? Which would be the greater punishment? Especially if that Euro spot were to go to us.

Hibz must be punished for today

Edited by RANGERRAB

This will not come to pass, but I would assume that they hand Hibs a supporters ban for a couple of games or so, aside from covering the costs of the pitch invasion. Nice dent in their Championship budget for next season.

That's a better suggestion; punish the 'fans.'

Take a look at this if you want to see their view on it. An perhaps the SFA should be seeing what this support thinks of the scenes today. They're more concerned with Rangers response to it than anything they did. And I suspect the chances are they may conceal this and the responses to it if they discover it''s being circulated.

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?311292-Ridiculous-Ranger-s-Statement