The Scottish Cup Final: Rangers v Hibs

No Rangers official site has registered their disgust at the treatment to our players regards assaults.

Also heard that Cummings was assaulted by the scum fans which if so is probably an indication where he will be playing next season.

The security offered at the H***s end was poor as the yellow jackets were doubled at our end.

No doubt it will take another 2-3 years for Liewells cronies to sort it out.

Hopefully EUFA will ban them under fair play rules.

I'm just back home from today's cup final, can i take this first opportunity to thank a member of Gersnet for very kindly and generously offering me a ticket for today. Billy (forlanssister) thank you very much, even though the result never went our way i still had a good day.

We never played to the standard today, that we played against them in the semi-final. We played well in stages, but overall we were slow and at times ponderous. It took us an age to really get into the game, we should have hit the turf like a whirlwind, instead it was like the team was playing in treacle, missed placed passes, overshot long hit and hope balls. we never dominated and let Hivs command the midfield, Stokes was given far to much time to run at our defense. Their substitutions were the difference, they and Stokes won the game for Hivs, who were the better team today.

Edited by aweebluesoandso

What chance do we have, this from Head of Media for Scots Tories.

a) why were Rangers fans on the pitch other than to fight?

b) stop greeting and go home

this is what we get for our so-called 'loyalism'? From the Conservative and Unionist Party! I was brought up to think we were the establishment club, the Real Madrid of Scotland. Maybe we should fly the Scotland flag; Keltic fly the Tricolour. We are a Scottish club. We seem to get no thanks from the English for all our 'British' boasts.

I suppose the question to ask is if it were a cup final down sout or in Europe perhaps, what would be the outcome?? I don't think a ban from representing in Europe for the next season would be unpresidented? However I don't think they will have the trophy taken from them. Being objective, matters football related, they were by far the better side. Only Halliday, Holt, Miller and Lee Wallace get pass marks from me.

Halliday ? You must be joking mate. Either that or his goal blinded you. Halliday got caught in possession all day. For me only Zelalem, Miller and Foderingham got pass marks - the rest were poor.

lol I thought those four were ok, then again I was in row c so couldn't really see much. Tavernier was awful, Barrie was poor, Waggy off the pace, Zalalem I don't see what others do, the two CHs are abysmal which is over 50% of the team that were shite. We deserved to get gubbed. All of that is overshadowed by what happened after. I have also just watched the ITN and BBC news, I can safely say operation stitch up has begun. Seriously for anyone that was there and knows what really happened, this is frightening. What will happen next?? The hatred is just stomach churning.

Agree with re Miller and Foderingham although thought he was a bit slow at first goal but otherwise kept us in game,but Zelalem weaved his usual pretty pictures without doing anything,might work better at Arsenal,thought Holt put lot of energy into game.

Have grave worries for next season if we can't sort out defense.

I suppose the question to ask is if it were a cup final down sout or in Europe perhaps, what would be the outcome?? I don't think a ban from representing in Europe for the next season would be unpresidented? However I don't think they will have the trophy taken from them. Being objective, matters football related, they were by far the better side. Only Halliday, Holt, Miller and Lee Wallace get pass marks from me.

Was Holt playing? I can only remember him once in the whole game.

Halliday ? You must be joking mate. Either that or his goal blinded you. Halliday got caught in possession all day. For me only Zelalem, Miller and Foderingham got pass marks - the rest were poor.

If his goal had been the winner I could have forgiven Halliday for anything. Just before it we were starting to dominate possession, aided in no small measure by Zelalem. More fans should start to see his qualities - he never gave the ball away once and was not brushed off it often. Once again though it's our central defence; this time I thought Wilson was blameless. I wonder if MW made a big mistake in letting last year's player of year McGregor go - he and Wilson might have been a better pairing.