The Scottish Cup Final: Rangers v Hibs

If they don't strip them of the trophy (which i agree they should) then they should ban Hivs from defending it next year. But i think it all depends on how our club deal with it?

If the club go down the dignified silence route, after their initial statement the SFA will brush it under the carpet, but if we are vocal about our players getting assaulted it might have the desired effect.

We live in a country where everything against Rangers is fair game.

I dont like that & can see problems(big problems) should that continue.

If they don't strip them of the trophy (which i agree they should) then they should ban Hivs from defending it next year. But i think it all depends on how our club deal with it?

If the club go down the dignified silence route, after their initial statement the SFA will brush it under the carpet, but if we are vocal about our players getting assaulted it might have the desired effect.

Watch we don't have double standards here. In 1972 we were banned from Europe for 2 years after our fans were battered by Franco's fascist police and retaliated. There was nothing we could do over who chose to follow us. You might as well blame the club for the weather. As I said, there is enough evidence for action to be taken against rioting Hibs fans - the real culprits.

Rab don't know if you were at game today I was and watching Miller I realised a lot of the lazy naive players could learn something about movement.Yes his first touch is not often good enough but I wish he were ten years younger.

Rab don't know if you were at game today I was and watching Miller I realised a lot of the lazy naive players could learn something about movement.Yes his first touch is not often good enough but I wish he were ten years younger.

Nailed on head. His first touch not good enough.

And why does he persist in playing in MF alongside MF players? Is that his role?

We need a 6ft plus player to play that role IMO who can hold the ball up

We play a system we play with one up front which requires someone who can hold the ball up front. & bring other into play.

We play Miller in that role who is past his best & totally unsuitable for that role.

If that changes next season there will be significant progress believe me.

Rab ffs! Whatever system we play means nowt to me as a viewer. Miller was our truly best player today, like all season and all that...if you want to blinker yourself in that then kuodos.

Rab ffs! Whatever system we play means nowt to me as a viewer. Miller was our truly best player today, like all season and all that...if you want to blinker yourself in that then kuodos.

We agree to disagree.I don't want to see Miller in that role next season

Lee Wallace considering retiring... Made complaint to ref and ref called him a "grass".

Folks, this is Scottish football in 2016. So long as you are battering anything to do with Rangers all is ok.fucking ridiculous.

I know it is extreme but if I were Dave King I would seriously be considering handing in our resignation to the SFA tomorrow. When officials have no interest in the protection of players it is time to pack up our bags and go.

Our board must pursue this. To Holyrood if need be