The Scottish Cup Final: Rangers v Hibs

I suspect there will be some action, although it may be minimal?. 6 players and a staff member were attacked after all, even the arse holes at Hampden know they would be ridiculed by the football world should no action at all be taken. They will have to be seen to do something, no matter how minimal. It would st a dangerous president if they did nothing.

There will be no action unfortunately.

- Lots of video will ensure a fair few individuals getting charged

- Hibs will get a heavy fine / outside bet of possibe SC ban next season

- We will be fined

- Those in charge of security should get sacked

Edited by buster.

There will be no action unfortunately.

I hope not. I hope that the Club, the Board, and the fans group(s) do not let it go.

It has to be pursued, because, ultimately, security of the workforce is of paramount importance.

There does seem to be sufficient evidence to prevent the perhaps customary avoidance of the issue by the sellikFA

- Lots of video will ensure a fair few individuals getting charged

- Hibs will get a heavy fine / outside bet of possibe SC ban next season

- We will be fined

- Those in charge of security should get sacked

Suspect you are right on the first three. Plod Scotland and the SFA won't be sacking anyone in my view. They will close ranks as usual.

I suppose the question to ask is if it were a cup final down sout or in Europe perhaps, what would be the outcome?? I don't think a ban from representing in Europe for the next season would be unpresidented? However I don't think they will have the trophy taken from them. Being objective, matters football related, they were by far the better side. Only Halliday, Holt, Miller and Lee Wallace get pass marks from me.

what a downer at the end of the season.....still, main aim was achieved

On a non football note, I bet you the focus is on our fans at the end rather than the invasion and taunting. How come it always happens to us when we lose that morons are allowed to run right over to us?

Can you imagine what the coverage would be now if it was the other way round?

I was actually enjoying the BBC coverage (on the Red button with De Boer in the studio) until right at the end. That bloody Liam McLeod said, and I'm sure I didn't mis-hear - "The Rangers fans are rioting on the pitch." All I could see was a mass of green and white fans celebrating. Should be a formal complaint to Auntie because of that.

Edited by alexscottislegend

I have not read foregoing posts as I am just in but would like to comment on the capitulation of our central defense and than k them for snatching defeat out of the jaws of victory.

All season I have moaned about the standard of defending including how to see out a game when leading with ten minutes to go and again it was not done.

Never mind there would have been a post match discussion and things will be put right for next game!!!!!!

never mind the disgraceful scenes after the the final whistle the honest truth is that we did not turn up and deserved what we got.

It is obvious that we need more than a patch up job and possibly a complete team overhaul,almost,wish Kenny was ten years younger and the rest of them had the hunger of Holt.

I have not read foregoing posts as I am just in but would like to comment on the capitulation of our central defense and than k them for snatching defeat out of the jaws of victory.

All season I have moaned about the standard of defending including how to see out a game when leading with ten minutes to go and again it was not done.

Never mind there would have been a post match discussion and things will be put right for next game!!!!!!

never mind the disgraceful scenes after the the final whistle the honest truth is that we did not turn up and deserved what we got.

It is obvious that we need more than a patch up job and possibly a complete team overhaul,almost,wish Kenny was ten years younger and the rest of them had the hunger of Holt.

I switched over to watch the FA Cup final and missed that. Right at the final whistle all I saw were green fans on the pitch - no fighting. Sure it wasn't blown up out of proportion?