The manks and their resolution 12 nonsense.

A pub I used to drink in had a whole crowd of them who sat in a seperate area they called the 'sportsmans lounge". There was a midweek match where we were playing the sheep who went one up. We banged in 3 and that mob switched their tv over to watch Corrie or something.

Should Hivs take the lead every mank in Scotland will be watching.

I must admit I sometimes(not a lot) start to watch tim games until they score then I switch it off.

Their supposed ST boycott re. Res.12 has just died a death with the appointment of Rodgers.

Unless Rodgers has the ability of Messi and is willing to pull on a pair of boots or Panama Desmond draws out 10 million from his bank it will make no great difference.

In amongst all the slabbering from the manks there's one thing they seem to forget - Liverpool SACKED Rodgers. Several pundits and the majority of Liverpool supporters continually criticised him for playing players out of position. He spent over £290 million in his time.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/29328/9989211/graeme-souness-and-jamie-carragher-question-liverpool-boss-brendan-rodgers-tactics

When Rodgers became Liverpool manager he had the good fortune to inherit Suarez. When Suarez left Rodgers got found out big style. Trying to replace him wth Ballotelli LOL

Much in thesame way O'Neil inherited Larsson.When he left O'Neil knew his time was up

When Rodgers became Liverpool manager he had the good fortune to inherit Suarez. When Suarez left Rodgers got found out big style. Trying to replace him wth Ballotelli LOL

Much in thesame way O'Neil inherited Larsson.When he left O'Neil knew his time was up

Well I guess Rodgers is going to be found out quickly with this team if all he is going to inherit is Broony, Ambrose and the thumb !!

Well I guess Rodgers is going to be found out quickly with this team if all he is going to inherit is Broony, Ambrose and the thumb !!

Were it not for him being Irish would they have hired him?