We could as has been brought to my attention ban every away fan from Ibrox. We will be able to fill the stadium no problem, we don't need their money, we don't need their hatred and I would enjoy my match day experience. It would be a place to start.

It would be a very silly place to start. How often have we had away fans invading the pitch, at Ibrox, like the Hibernian fans did?

The point is, I think, that the way we are treated by media comment and the football authorities has to change. That's not going to happen if we follow your suggestion.

Besides the match day experience is definitely much better with the antagonism of away supporters.

if they ever get the bottle to get out of that division.

They're far from being the most intelligent of fans. They wanted Falkirk to be beaten by Kilmarnock simply for spite because Falkirk had beaten them. Not a thought to the fact that this entire season Falkirk have been a serious thorn in the side and Falkirk even while playing in the Championship actually have a higher average attendance than Kilmarnock do and in fact a higher average attendance than half the SPL.

Falkirk know exactly what battling to get out of that league is about and are perfectly capable of finishing above them again while a relegated Kilmarnock would be downsizing and in an unfamiliar environment.

So they got what they wanted and I suspect it may blow up in their faces again.

It would be a very silly place to start. How often have we had away fans invading the pitch, at Ibrox, like the Hibernian fans did?

The point is, I think, that the way we are treated by media comment and the football authorities has to change. That's not going to happen if we follow your suggestion.

Besides the match day experience is definitely much better with the antagonism of away supporters.

The match day experience is ruined when supporters enter the field of play. The complete lack of action from police and stewards yesterday, coupled with the the disgusting downplaying of attacking players, has to be taken into account.

The Club have a duty to protect their employees, and that comes before yours or my match day experience.

The Club SHOULD take action and banning Hibs fans is one such method that sends a signal that the Club will defend the safety of its employees and fans.

The Club SHOULD take action and banning Hibs fans is one such method that sends a signal that the Club will defend the safety of its employees and fans.

The club shouldn't even need to take action the footballing authorities should be doing that. There has to be some sort of tangible consequence from the authorities over and above a fine which the average grunt among their support couldn't care less about. Personally I would favour a one year ban from the cup and the Euro spot going to either Rangers or St Johnstone.

That would get the attention of both the club and the grunts.

The match day experience is ruined when supporters enter the field of play. The complete lack of action from police and stewards yesterday, coupled with the the disgusting downplaying of attacking players, has to be taken into account.

The Club have a duty to protect their employees, and that comes before yours or my match day experience.

I think there is a wider debate to be had there Craig and that is the use of stewards as opposed to Police. Quite simply its a cost cutting exercise which normally passes of without incident due to the behaviour of the vast majority of supporters.

Yesterday stewards were faced with a non-compliant crowd however and were powerless and unqualified to deal with it.

I agree with much of what you say but I don't think it implies that opposing fans should be banned.

If the club already has confidence in the security arrangements at Ibrox then it can protect employees without banning opposition fans.

In the context of a matchday taking action could be insisting on increased security segregating opposing fans or at the touch line. Elsewhere it has to be a reasoned criticism of media comment and the actions, or inactions, of football authorities. I think we are starting to see that. We also need to remember that we will have to work with other clubs in future. The board recognises this last point.

If think banning opposing fans would be more about short term satisfaction than dealing with the real problem.

Regards Stewards they are put in place but receive no real training and many are on zero hour contracts so no doubt and quite correctly self preservation is foremost.

There are loads of pics online showing plod allowing them onto the pitch,literally standing back almost encouraging them on!,as for the stewards well I feel for them,but plod should have done more to prevent it!.