The draw for the BetFred cup will be made this evening.

Thanks Coop I will have to think hard on home games as these nights are when I have something else on probably go to one of them.

Just annoying that I will be charged for them as the only carrot as you say is chance to see new players.

As expected, they took nearly a week to carve up the fixtures for us. If you started with a sheet of paper and those 4 opponents and your task was to make the fixtures as unattractive as possible to ensure we earn the least amount possible from this format, I reckon you couldn't have done a better job than what they have done. Congrats SPFL, Job done.

Thankfully I am on a Baltic cruise and will miss the first three games. This saves me from attending Fir Park. Crowds will be dreadful for our two home games, be lucky to hit 20K I reckon. At that time of year we struggled to get more than 25K for a Euro qualifier, so a group cup tie v Stranraer is not going to sell well. I will buy the tickets to give the money to the club, but I don't imagine we will be playing anything like our full strength team if we have already qualified for the last home match, so a reserve match v Annan won't be so attractive to many.

As expected, they took nearly a week to carve up the fixtures for us. If you started with a sheet of paper and those 4 opponents and your task was to make the fixtures as unattractive as possible to ensure we earn the least amount possible from this format, I reckon you couldn't have done a better job than what they have done. Congrats SPFL, Job done.

Thankfully I am on a Baltic cruise and will miss the first three games. This saves me from attending Fir Park. Crowds will be dreadful for our two home games, be lucky to hit 20K I reckon. At that time of year we struggled to get more than 25K for a Euro qualifier, so a group cup tie v Stranraer is not going to sell well. I will buy the tickets to give the money to the club, but I don't imagine we will be playing anything like our full strength team if we have already qualified for the last home match, so a reserve match v Annan won't be so attractive to many.

treat it with the contempt it deserves and play a youth side