Rangers v Osasuna

Uefa Cup last 16, first leg

Date: Thursday 8 March

Kick off: 2005 GMT

Venue: Ibrox

Live coverage on BBC Two Scotland, BBC Radio Scotland and video stream (UK only) on BBC Sport website

Guide to BBC Sport Video and Audio

How do I navigate around the service?

What is the BBC Sport Player?

How do I get the service?

How do I watch video or listen to audio?

Is there a minimum specification to access the service?

Nothing happens when I click on a link from the website

The BBC Sport Player launches but no video or audio plays

What do I do if my video or audio does not play smoothly?

Let us know what you think

This page gives you a full guide on how to use our video and audio service, which brings you an increasing range of sports coverage.

Latest news and reaction

Live coverage from sporting events.

Highlights and reports that explain the background to a story or event

How do I navigate around the service?

There are various options:

Click on any Video or Audio button. These are often in the centre of our main indexes or on the top right-hand side of other pages such as sports news stories.

Try the Video and Audio link found on the left of this page, the Sport Homepage or our main sports index. These each give you a list of the best current material.

Use the search box on the top right of the page and then try the "All Sport Audio and Video Results" link on the right of your search results to see more material.

Navigate around BBC Sport Player using links to the right of the video player, the dropdown menu for "choose a sport" or via the Sport Player Homepage link on the top left of the player

Don't know if this helps you mate ?

Cheers mate I'll send it to my brother. He's down in England with Virgn tv so no bbc2 scotland. Shoudl get it online now cheers. :thup:

No problem mate, glad i could help, hope it's worht it :thup:

Typical BBC again, eh?

This moving channels during the game is so unprofessional .... as if they can't move fucking Crufts or that cockney soap shite onto another channel for one night?

They frequently do this for Scottish international games too, but they wouldn't dare treat an English FA cup game like ...... yet ANOTHER example of them treating us Scots as second class citizens! :(