The last two Euro games have seen the two sides of Burke too, haven't they? Wonderful against Tel Aviv, pretty woeful tonight ... although this playing him on the left is utter shite!!

Playing him on the left IS shite, but that was a need tonight because we have no natural LM other than Adam - and he was awful tonight. I would rather have Burke on the left than Novo - but it is the lesser of two evils rather than a wise decision.

Much like there were no failures against Tel Aviv at Ibrox tonight there were few who got pass marks (Klos, Hemdani, Hutton & Novo when he came on IMO).

Guest brother426

seen it so many times...

Osasuna better than they were made out to be...and played brilliantly at times...

tie is still alive tho' but FFS walter stop playing boyd on his own.

To be honest i can see us doing better without Fergie.

That's kind of what I was thinking too. You could have played Thomson as the holding midfielder, with Hemdani getting forward. Then two up top.

Problems at the moment though are that we don't have a front two pairing who can play well together and who understand each other. Of course, we don't have much time to practice with a pairing as we need to get 2nd place sorted.

As for the other players, a lot of them have been so erratic this season that its difficult to rely on anyone to play to their max potential from game to game, particularly if they're asked to play in a new position or system.

I really think this season is going to continue to be a sticking-plaster solution. Doing the best we can with the players we have, just grinding out results and then trying to move things forward in the summer.

Hemdani is the best player we have, it would be a sin to let him go.

Our big problem is movement off the ball. There is none. Why? The midfielders think the defence will punt the ball anyway. Boyd can't hold a ball up so i can better not waste my time going forward?

Remember Elland Road yah bassas we had no chance there as well and we won.

We are the People!!!!!

yessssssssssssssssssssss hemdani

take that subway loyal (i just hope this time that didn't cause a disaster)

BTW I left early. I left in the 85th minute. Why? I was so pissed off with all those fannies making thousands a week and robbing the fans dry. They don't deserve our support.

Not the scoreline i was looking for this morning.

It seems WS got his tactics pure wrong. I said in my team prediction I thought he would go with Adam and Boyd which is a mistake.

FFS Boyd is useless upfront on his own, what do managers see in him that 50,000 dont!!!

Only good thing to read today is I hear Klos had a few good saves - IMO he MUST play for rest of the season. Its a complete no brainer - play your best keeper!!!

I think we may have a chance over there without Ferguson, the hole team seems to play through him so some others may stand up and be counted over there. Id play a midfield 5 over there with Hemdani, Thompson, Sionko, Burke, Prso in midfield and Novo or Sebo upfront: Novo can always nick a goal away from home. But Boyd MUST be dropped. We wont get a sniff infront of goal on sunday or next week with him playing.

2nd leg team:

______________Klos_________________

Hutton____Weir_____Ehiogu_____Murray

_______Hemdani____Thompson_______

__Sionko______Burke________Prso_____

_____________Novo_________________