FFS Boyd is useless upfront on his own, what do managers see in him that 50,000 dont!!!

Exactly what I said to my dad. WS must be the only person who sees something in this guy. Absolute, total, 100% waste of space.

Thought Sebo did well to bring the ball down before laying it off for Hemdani's goal. If it had been Boyd it probably would have just bounced off him, then he would've fallen over.

Think Sebo needs more than 5 mins (when the manager has run out of ideas) at the end of the odd game before we make our final decision.

I thought Prso and Sebo showed a decent touch last night which was a nice change from what had gone before.

Is Prso carrying a knock or something? I'm just a bit confused as to why we played Boyd up front on his own again?

Is Prso carrying a knock or something? I'm just a bit confused as to why we played Boyd up front on his own again?

He's just returned from injury so WS is taking it easy on him. He should have started and maybe come off after an hour or so.

I thought Prso and Sebo showed a decent touch last night which was a nice change from what had gone before.

I thought WS was just saving Prso for last nights game, giving him a wee run out every game to get his match fitness back. Obviously not though! :confused:

I thought WS was just saving Prso for last nights game, giving him a wee run out every game to get his match fitness back. Obviously not though! :confused:

That's what I thought, I fully expected to see him starting.

That's what I thought, I fully expected to see him starting.

his knees are fucked thats why he is only being used sparingly :confused:

he and novo both made a big difference when they came on.

boyd was utter gash :(

I know he's on his last legs (literally) but why not play him last night in the home leg? Doesn't make any sense to play with one striker.

Even Novo struggled to get in to the game last night but after a while he managed to get on the ball a bit more.

his knees are fucked thats why he is only being used sparingly :confused:

he and novo both made a big difference when they came on.

boyd was utter gash :(

Prso needs to lay from the start in big games and used sparingly in the others ie Falkirk, St Mirren, Dunfermlines of this world.

Prso needs to lay from the start in big games and used sparingly in the others ie Falkirk, St Mirren, Dunfermlines of this world.

maybe he should play as well :thup:

and i fully agree, he should have started last night. dunno why walter saw fit to stick with boyd on his own :confused: