Justice Secretary calls on SFA to introduce ‘strict liability’ rules

Bit surprised to see rab agreeing with Michael Matheson. Strange bedfellows.

Dont think so. He mentioned something similar to SL but probably doesnt know what. He's not the sharpest tool in the box.

He's also a ST holder at the San Giro so I can only presume he hasnt been at many games this season otherwise he'd have got first hand experience of scotland's problem club & its vile support.

He should also know that UEFA doesnt like government interference in football as it thinks it should self police. Maybe Matheson doesnt think the shortbread senate is a government. I'd agree with him on that one however :D

SL would be a really bad thing for us, given our political & media landscape in this country. The slightest wee thing will be focuses on by a compliant media, and then the bheasts will hammer away at the SFA/SPFL until we are punished.

It will not happen in the opposite direction as they have so many media apologists, any IRA-oke is either not heard, dismissed as not sectarian, or even if it was bad enough to get up in front of the beaks, dismissed by the oh-so-friendly compliant officer.

We would be docked points, fans banned, etc for the slightest thing.

Anyone who thinks I am over-reacting only needs to look at the media treatment of how our players being attacked on the pitch by rival fans has been turned into why did we sing TBB.

Meant to add, the fact the justice sec, a known apologist for the filth, thinks this would work is further bad news. They truly thought that the current act was only going to hammer us and they wouldnt be caught up in it. Thankfully the police can read law and can see that it works both ways, which it wasn't supposed to be. The Police is about the only thing the bheasts still cant control, although it was fairly obvious that they are working on that with apologist federation reps already in place and quick with an uninformed soundbite if it makes us look bad.

I suspect Police Scotland is pushing this agenda.

I have been in contact (several times) with a senior member of Strathclyde's finest in relation to my complaint about the Banner displayed at the semi-final. I have submitted a series of questions that have been referred to their legal dept re use of the term 'Hun'. I wanted to know what progress had been made. He is awaiting a response to my questions.

I spoke to this officer on the Monday after the final. He explained that he was very busy in relation to events connected to the final. Two days after the event, he offered the view that 'strict liability' needed to be introduced. I mentioned that clubs had visited this before but decided against it.

I did not pursue this line of conversation any further.

I fail to see why Strict liability is required for the hun banner. There's surely lots of ways people can be pulled up for displaying bigoted and sectarian banners?

Dont think so. He mentioned something similar to SL but probably doesnt know what. He's not the sharpest tool in the box.

He's also a ST holder at the San Giro so I can only presume he hasnt been at many games this season otherwise he'd have got first hand experience of scotland's problem club & its vile support.

He should also know that UEFA doesnt like government interference in football as it thinks it should self police. Maybe Matheson doesnt think the shortbread senate is a government. I'd agree with him on that one however :D

There is only one club and fans who gets highlighted in the press for the slightest thing,Rangers!,while the antics of the groin brigade get swept under the carpet!,you can imagine the BBC ''senior sports reporter'' would be highlighting!