exposingtherhats - Resolution riddy

I understand Dear Reader that there is some tension between the intrepid Resolution 12 people today following a rather costly mishap in their attempts to re-ignite the issue.

The clever lads crowdfunded circa £4000 and even more brilliantly found an accommodating sales executive at a Swiss newspaper who confirmed he would happily print any ad which was free of offensive language. Off to work they went and produced their piece (a standard diatribe about Rangers being deid and pyuir cheats etc).

They had been confidently assured by Paul Brennan via his “UEFA contact” that this was the English language newspaper of choice for UEFA delegates….unfortunately there was a breakdown in communication with his well placed source as the newspaper they’ve chosen is in fact a French language one. Hilariously the Resolution 12 guys only learnt of their mistake last night and despite some frantic calls begging for a refund it was too late, the money was gone and the public embarrassment was unavoidable.

Perhaps to compensate they can publish their imminent Guardian ad on the same subject in French?

Je Suis Resolution Douze.

https://exposingtherhats.wordpress.com/2016/06/01/resolution-riddy/

Several Spanish clubs owe hundreds of millions in tax and have done so for a few years now.

Why don't these clubs come under the scrutiny of this pondlife too ? Or is their hatred just focused on us ? I feel their jealousy towards Scotland's most successful club. I really do

They haven't got a leg to stand on and they know it. Fail Fail as they say

There's no embarrassment unfortunately.

Clearly this was planned to coincide with the SFA AGM and with various willing journalists on message, the issue is now being discussed openly in the media.

Job done.

There's no embarrassment unfortunately.

Clearly this was planned to coincide with the SFA AGM and with various willing journalists on message, the issue is now being discussed openly in the media.

Job done.

On their own forums they are clearly disappointed as they seem to think that the sellik board would be coming out with a statement at the same time the advert was appearing.

They have published a letter from HMRC to Rangers about the £2.8m owed. The letter is dated 5 May requesting payment by 16 May. It is somehow intended to be proof that the SFA were telling lies. Regan clearly said yesterday that everything was in order at the end of March so Rangers got the licence to play in Europe and anything thereafter is for UEFA to handle.

I don't see what their gripe is to be honest.

TheLawman has systematically dismantled their argument but unfortunately those now pushing the story in the media refuse to acknowledge or discuss his view.

Celtic don't need to get involved when they have others prepared to do the donkey work for them.

Sad so very very sad. Ironic that i am presently working my way through a psychology degree, I have much evidence to describe what this kind of behaviour would indicate, however I'm in a rush, it can wait till later.

Yes, it's all about the Rangers however there is deep rooted insecurity and a feeling of inferiority and misguided victimisation causing serious psychological distress and conflict. I will expand on this later, I could be on here for hours debating psych issues re their inability to face the obvious.

Edited by cooponthewing