UEFA Cup Player ratings and MoM Poll...

I agree Klos (sorry Stephan for my doubt in you) and Hemdani were the best players, but an 8 is far too high for anyone tonight. Hemdani ball watches and does not put any pressure on players to force any mistakes,as Osasuna did to us all night. Klos had three great saves but is still a nightmare with high balls he did prove to me that he is still a world class reaction keeper though. I give Walter Smith the most blame for our performance though, his tactics were crap and 15 years out of date. He chose once again the negative line with Boyd the lone wandering duck fighting against 4 defenders and heading the ball to, well, no one.

Ehiogu was a nightmare and to be honest i would rather have Papac or Svensson or my first choice Hemdani next to Weir.

In my eyes we don't want Fergie playing so far up front that he is a striker, we want him getting in an attacking position from the midfield.

My opinion of Klos was shot to bits tonight but my opinion of Walter Smiths tactical ability was unfortunately strengthened.

Im pleased to hear Klos played well.

He has been a waste sitting on the bench all this time when he could have won us some points by playing.

He must play for the rest of the season.

Im pleased to hear Klos played well.

He has been a waste sitting on the bench all this time when he could have won us some points by playing.

He must play for the rest of the season.

We will get 2nd place without Klos though - so what would the point be in putting him in goal when he is leaving and also piss off McGregor ?

There is no point to that.

You also have a dig at McGregor every now and then Gribz because he flaps sometimes - well it has to be said that Klos was flapping on occasion last night too - and his lack of communication with Ehiogu nearly cost us a second goal.

He was our MOTM because he had a couple of very good saves whilst the rest of the team (Hemdani apart) were terrible. I also think that McGregor would have made the saves that Klos did.

I am a Klos fan but the time has come to accept he is leaving and realise playing him isn't in the best interests of the club.

I am a Klos fan but the time has come to accept he is leaving and realise playing him isn't in the best interests of the club.

Beg to differ there Craig, yes he is leaving - accepted, but while he is being paid 30k a week he should be earning it. He's the best keeper at the club - so he should play.

Did Sir Alex drop Larsson the other night even though he knew he was leaving next week??

You may have a point that it isnt in best interest of the club If McGregor is long term No1, but i seriously hope he isnt as I dont think he is good enough. He is a perfect sub keeper.

I don't remember Klos flapping last night, although I do remember some mix-ups when he appeared to shout for a ball and Ehiogu would go to head it anyway. That sort of thing is always going to happen if you change your keeper midway through a season.

I know he has apparently lost interest, but I kind of agree with Gribz, that if we're paying him, why not get the benefit of him playing? He's clearly a world class keeper and if fit, he should play.

However, I also think that its now too late to do this as McGregor hasn't done much wrong for a young keeper, so why should he be dropped now?

At the end of the day, we'll probably never know what happened with Klos, but I think its a crying shame that he's no longer our number 1 and his career is just going to end on a whimper rather than a bang.

Beg to differ there Craig, yes he is leaving - accepted, but while he is being paid 30k a week he should be earning it. He's the best keeper at the club - so he should play.

Did Sir Alex drop Larsson the other night even though he knew he was leaving next week??

You may have a point that it isnt in best interest of the club If McGregor is long term No1, but i seriously hope he isnt as I dont think he is good enough. He is a perfect sub keeper.

I would be pretty confident that McGregor will be #1 next season.

Klos flaps as much as McGregor at high balls - and he is potentially worse than McGregor at set pieces - he comes for NOTHING. He made soem cracking saves last night but he also looks like he is carrying excess weight.

He might be the best keeper at the club Gribz but he isnt match fit and that can cost games - McGregor hasn't done much wrong this season yet still gets pelters.

Actually McGregor has gained us points this season with some stunning saves (just look at Hibs last weekend).

Just because he is on 30k doesn't mean he should play - that was the club's fault for giving him that - it doesn't mean you should be an automatic starter.

Klos had a couple of flaps last night as well, and nearly cost us a 2nd goal when mis-communicating with Ehiogu.

Larsson is a bad comparison Gribz - Man U don't have much depth up front (by their standards) so it made sense for Larsson to play - he also is match fit whereas Klos is not. The reason that Man U are short up front is due to injuries so they wouldn't be pissing anyone else off that is fit bvut being looked over (as would be the case with Mcgregor if Klos plays each week).

His time has come and gone at Rangers - but you and I will have to agree to disagree about that.

I agree he is/was a world class keeper but he would need games to get his match fitness up - and what if we lose these games and allow Aberdeen, Hearts etc to get back in the fight for 2nd place ?

Has McGregor really done THAT much wrong to warrant being dropped ? Not in my opinion.