Season ticket renewal

Everybody is entitled to do what they want, but IMO i just don't think not going is going to help matters, for me i just couldn't do something else when Rangers are playing @ Ibrox, things are bad and i can't see it getting much better in the near future, but i can always hope, but i'll be there, frustrated maybe, but i'd rather be at Ibrox than anywhere else on a Saturday afternoon

Agreed, i wish i could be there.

So if we continue to turn up in our thousands week in and week out, how are we going to change things for the better? If we continue to turn up, David Murray will think that we are happy at his short-termism, his downsizing, his stripping of the assests and will continue down this path.

Can anyone suggest another way in which WE the fans can change what is happening at our club?

Or more importantly, do the majority of us actually want change? It is my (controversial) viewpoint that not many of us actually see how damaging David Murray is and how much shit we are really in.

The only way for things ot change is to show the board how unhappy we are - they won't get this impression if we continue to shell out our hardp-earned in return for being shat on at every opportunity.

Cammy F

The only thing with not turning up in droves and having Ibrox house, say, 20,000 fans each home game is that financially that would cripple the club and put it in even more shit than it already is in. And it would have us lagging much further behind Celtic.

I don't advocate not renewing season tickets but I also certainly don't know what else could be done.

The RST are trying their best to bring the view of many to the club but whilst we have DM and his useless sidekick at the helm we are very much in crisis.

The only thing with not turning up in droves and having Ibrox house, say, 20,000 fans each home game is that financially that would cripple the club and put it in even more shit than it already is in. And it would have us lagging much further behind Celtic.

That's my view too mate.

I can't renew this year as I finish uni this year and atm don't know where I'm going to be or what i'm going to be doing.:(

So if we continue to turn up in our thousands week in and week out, how are we going to change things for the better? If we continue to turn up, David Murray will think that we are happy at his short-termism, his downsizing, his stripping of the assests and will continue down this path.

Can anyone suggest another way in which WE the fans can change what is happening at our club?

Or more importantly, do the majority of us actually want change? It is my (controversial) viewpoint that not many of us actually see how damaging David Murray is and how much shit we are really in.

The only way for things ot change is to show the board how unhappy we are - they won't get this impression if we continue to shell out our hardp-earned in return for being shat on at every opportunity.

Cammy F

Cammy, i'm no saying that i or anybody else is happy the way we are, in fact i happen to agree with you regarding DM, but i just can't see how not turning up will help us, in saying that if i thought for a minute it would close the bad situation then i would do that, bad i just feel that it would cripple the club if we did that, and that would break my heart, also there is a massive support for DM amongst Rangers fans, but if there is something we can do then count me in as i am like yourself and see what DM is doing to us

If by not renewing our season tickets in droves, and sending a standard/prepared letter informing Murray why we aren't, he'll get the message.

In fact, if none of us were to renew our season tickets and just buy match tickets on a game by game basis, we'd actually be putting MORE money into the club.

Cammy F