Season ticket renewal

To all the season ticket holders out there, who's thinkign of chucking it after that tonight? I am. I pay £400+ for my season book + the money for my away tickets + the money I pay for the european games + merchandise and what do we get in return? Absolutely fuck all.

The staff of Rangers have 3 games to persuade me to renew my season ticket. Three pish performances and I'm off. Rangers won't notice the difference with me chucking it but I will. I can spend £400 on shite that I'll enjoy.

Disgusted Loyal!

PS Sunday (Aberdeen) could be my last game as a season ticket holder

Gazza ... im with you mate!

I've been more and more disgusted with the product each year that passes, and the lack of investment has been just as bad. The last two season i've shelled out good money only to see us throw away the title before Halloween! I've got a caravan down the west coast now, and i'd rather spend my weekends down there, and just get tickets to go see the odd game now and then, as let's face it, you can always get tickets for the non-old firm games!

I didn't take up any european tickets this season as i felt i had given the club enough cash and i had not a lot to show for it!!

Gazza ... im with you mate!

I've been more and more disgusted with the product each year that passes, and the lack of investment has been just as bad. The last two season i've shelled out good money only to see us throw away the title before Halloween! I've got a caravan down the west coast now, and i'd rather spend my weekends down there, and just get tickets to go see the odd game now and then, as let's face it, you can always get tickets for the non-old firm games!

I didn't take up any european tickets this season as i felt i had given the club enough cash and i had not a lot to show for it!!

The only thing that's stopping me chucking it is because I know I'll miss it on Saturday afternoons but at the same time if I do renew my season ticket I'll be sat at Ibrox bored oot ma nut wishing I hadn't renewed my ticket.

Problem is that WS has come in well through a season and with the transfer window system, that means he can't make wholesale changes until the summer. I would say that we are now at the point where we need serious investment in the playing staff or we won't be turning the corner and challenging Celtic for the league for a good few years.

I am considering not renewing but it isn't solely down to last night. I simply can't see where Rangers are going and can't morally bring myself to fund the wanker that is ruining the club I run.

Cammy F

I am considering not renewing but it isn't solely down to last night. I simply can't see where Rangers are going and can't morally bring myself to fund the wanker that is ruining the club I run.

Cammy F

David Murray in disguise..... i knew it!! :D

Everybody is entitled to do what they want, but IMO i just don't think not going is going to help matters, for me i just couldn't do something else when Rangers are playing @ Ibrox, things are bad and i can't see it getting much better in the near future, but i can always hope, but i'll be there, frustrated maybe, but i'd rather be at Ibrox than anywhere else on a Saturday afternoon