Predictions for EURO 2016 Match Day 2

Steven Davis is a joy to watch: movement, positioning, vision and work-rate is second-to-none. He would be an absolute dream in our current midfield.

Edited by Rousseau

Iain Dowie is an awful commentator: he can barely string a sentence together; and when he does manage it, it's hardly insightful. #wibble

You are still lucky, for our folk over here are just horrendous. The arrogant anti-English stance was oozing out of the TV throughout the first half and lessened just a little in the second. And if he wasn't blasting the English for slow-motion football, he wasn't showing any great sentiments towards the Welsh either. For you would expect "much more" from Champions League winner Bale ... the chap commentating got pelters galore on Facebook.

You are still lucky, for our folk over here are just horrendous. The arrogant anti-English stance was oozing out of the TV throughout the first half and lessened just a little in the second. And if he wasn't blasting the English for slow-motion football, he wasn't showing any great sentiments towards the Welsh either. For you would expect "much more" from Champions League winner Bale ... the chap commentating got pelters galore on Facebook.

I never saw an England match when I lived over there many years ago DB , but I always found their commentators to be not too bad. I was watching the Sportstag programme one Saturday when they switched to a riot on the park - I instantly recognised it as Hampden.