Predictions for EURO 2016 Match Day 2

Bale has just scored a screamer of a free-kick! 0-1 Wales!

From 35-yeards, Hart should be saving it. Although there is some pace and dip on it.

No way was that a screamer, sorry Rousseau but I'm just not having that. Decent hit but I would expect any pro keeper to be saving it - watch it from Behind Bale, it isn't even in the corner. Two goals from Bale, two free kicks and both times the keeper to blame !

Stirling has always been poor in an England shirt IMO, and his form for Man City has hardly been noteworthy; he's just an average winger, for me.

His game awareness, pitch geography and decision-making are horrible. He is rapidly turning into the new Theo Walcott... can beat you for pace but can do little else with it.

I think Hodgson has made a howler sticking by him. Play a straight 4-4-2 with Vardy up beside Kane, playing on the shoulder of the Welsh CB's.

No way was that a screamer, sorry Rousseau but I'm just not having that. Decent hit but I would expect any pro keeper to be saving it - watch it from Behind Bale, it isn't even in the corner. Two goals from Bale, two free kicks and both times the keeper to blame !

What's the definition of a "screamer"?

There is a lot of pace and dip on it, but yes, Hart should be saving that. Like the guys in the studio say, if Hart stands in the middle of the goal, and asked someone to smash it from 35-yards, 99 times out of 100, he saves it. His positioning is off slightly, but even then he should be saving it. Good hit though.

His game awareness, pitch geography and decision-making are horrible. He is rapidly turning into the new Theo Walcott... can beat you for pace but can do little else with it.

I think Hodgson has made a howler sticking by him. Play a straight 4-4-2 with Vardy up beside Kane, playing on the shoulder of the Welsh CB's.

Agree completely on Stirling. Too much emphasis on pace and athleticism at times; even if you have it, without the technique, decision-making etc. it's worthless.

I liked the 4-4-2 diamond they were playing. It suited the midfield, and allowed them to play Vardy and Kane. I don't know why he reverted to 4-3-3 in the tournament?

Bale has just scored a screamer of a free-kick! 0-1 Wales!

From 35-yeards, Hart should be saving it. Although there is some pace and dip on it.

I think I have 3-1 for England so I am on my way to a correct score.:)