Predictions for EURO 2016 Match Day 2

Russia-Slovakia saw dB as the only one to pick up full points, with 2 others picking up a Correct Result point.

Romania-Switzerland saw the majority get wrong, except for onevision, buster., dB, stewarty and Pete, who all got full points for Correctly predicting the 1-1 draw.

France-Albania was the highest scoring game, with all who entered predicting the Correct Result; Rousseau, buster., BEARGER, whosthedado, Yorkshire Bear, Germinal, blueflag, trublusince1982, Pete and Mrs Craig each got the full points for Correctly predicting the 2-0 score.

I still lead by a point, but the high scoring round meant the top 9 are all bunched up, with only 4 points separating us.

Latest Standings:

Rousseau

Quick question on rules

Can you change a prediction prior to KO in any game or are you locked in once the 'round of games' start ?

I would imagine you can edit when you want before the game as the time is noted. I will let Rousseau answer though.

Rousseau

Quick question on rules

Can you change a prediction prior to KO in any game or are you locked in once the 'round of games' start ?

You can edit any game up until kick-off. Give me a heads-up though, as I have all the predictions on a spreadsheet. I read through the posts several times looking for amendments, but I can miss some if people change a lot.

I've noted your changes.

Edited by Rousseau

I'm really looking forward to the England-Wales game; it's got the feel of a British derby. England need to win so I expect them to be on the front-foot, but that allows Wales to counter, which will be interesting with Bale. It should be a superb game.

You can edit any game up until kick-off. Give me a heads-up though, as I have all the predictions on a spreadsheet. I read through the posts several times looking for amendments, but I can miss some if people change a lot.

I've noted your changes.

Those changes were made prior to the 2nd round of games starting.

Sods law if you make a change now, the original will come in so I've decided to let them role :woohoo:

It's a cagey game thus far; neither side showing any quality in the final third.

Sterling has been woeful as per... Get Sturridge or Vardy on, probably better with Vardy for his pace.

Bale has just scored a screamer of a free-kick! 0-1 Wales!

From 35-yeards, Hart should be saving it. Although there is some pace and dip on it.

Edited by Rousseau

Sterling has been woeful as per... Get Sturridge or Vardy on, probably better with Vardy for his pace.

Stirling has always been poor in an England shirt IMO, and his form for Man City has hardly been noteworthy; he's just an average winger, for me.