Dave King invites your questions

Interesting (and welcome) but I don't envy those separating the wheat from the chaff here:

http://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/chairman-invites-questions/

RANGERS fans are aware that Mark Warburton and his management team are busy strengthening the first-team squad for the challenges which lie ahead in season 2016-17 so I thought it appropriate to provide you, the supporters, with an update on progress and plans for next season and beyond.

It continues to be important to communicate with the club’s fans on a regular basis so that everyone can gain a better understanding of the work being done behind the scenes and this period, between the end of one season and the beginning of a new one, seems a perfect time to do that.

Rather than me telling you what I think you might want to hear, I believe it would be more useful to invite our supporters to give direction to my comments by asking me questions. In this way I can be certain of dealing with the issues that are of most interest or concern to you ahead of Rangers’ return to the top flight.

Fans will have different views, concerns and ambitions and I will attempt to accommodate as many as possible. These might include our signing policy, our ambitions for next season and beyond, our rebuilding plans, our working relationships inside and outside the club, our financial strategies and any other topic of interest.

The Board promised and has delivered on transparency and this Q&A session is an extension of that. All that is required now is for you to send in your questions. In order to ensure fairly quick feedback, the cut-off for questions is midnight on Thursday (June 16).

The collation of questions will follow thereafter and the answers will be published on the club website as soon as practically possible.

I look forward to receiving and answering your questions.

You can add your question using the form below, or send them via club social networking accounts – Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram. You can also email: editor@rangers.co.uk

Dear Dave,

Don't you think that the manager would have been better off looking for a proper striker in January rather than prolonging the agony of Kenny Miller? :whistle:

Signed

Tannochsidebear

:D