Club 1872 Statement on Daily Record SC Final Article

Is it not a matter for Police Scotland? I know it's normal for police officers who witness public disorder to exaggerate what they have seen, but is this fellow not just making things up?

The Commission can't look at a statement made by a non-football individual days after the event, surely.

Is it not a matter for Police Scotland? I know it's normal for police officers who witness public disorder to exaggerate what they have seen, but is this fellow not just making things up?

The Commission can't look at a statement made by a non-football individual days after the event, surely.

The Commission should be investigating all issues to ensure what happened doesn't occur again.

Perhaps a complaint to Police Scotland is more suitable but there's a political angle here too.

Great article as I posted in a thread after the game I was on Cathcart Road standing at an Indian Restaurant with my son and waiting for our friends.

I saw these vans arrive and obviously get blocked by exiting fans.From the lead one several officers came out and started man-handling fans of all ages,pushing them into the side,against parked cars,and finally when realising they were not getting anywhere went back into their vans.

Some verbal abuse was hurled at them but no violence occurred.

I had my camera with me which has a video function but held back in filming anything for the fear of being targeted by these aforesaid officers as I was only about 10-20 yards from them.

Well done Club1872.

Great statement.

I also walked past these vans and along with many others applauded pointed to our wrists shouting things like "too late as usual" and laughing as the officers inside cowered heads down obviously embarrassed by their own late arrival.

No obstruction or aggression just laughter and gesturing.

Well done Club 1872. This is exactly what I signed up to and hope you will take EVERY opportunity to challenge the concerted campaigns which have been running for the past few years. It is long past time that the lies and smears were answered.