Moaning Motherwell and Partick Thistle only have THEMSELVES to blame

It's not changing tune at all.

What they said IS hypocritical. I just don't think we needed to be commenting on it as it wasn't actually aimed at us.

If you can't separate the two then I can't help you.

It's NOT hypocritical man?

I'm not convinced that they were fighting back as much as they were promoting robertson for a seat at the top table.

Stewart Robertson getting a seat at the top table is part of the fight back,IMO.

I'm not convinced that they were fighting back as much as they were promoting robertson for a seat at the top table.

I agree Craig, we need change at the top. Agitating for these clubs to make the changes has to be done, that statement was one way, no harm in having a wee dig at their gripping at the same time though eh?

I think 1872 have lost the plot here.

Motherwell, Partick and Hamilton aren't complaining about us, they are moaning about the income less earned than what their main rivals will achieve due to 4 games vs OF. They have a serious valid point whether it's the Blue or Green pound.

Nothing at all to do with Rangers...stop moaning 1872 about something that happened 4 years ago that has no connection with the current fixtures drawn up for 2016-17.

They all say we are a new club because what happened 4 years ago!,they tried to strip titles!,they tried to kill us!,maybe I am just damaged goods now but everything that happened 4 years ago is still relevant today

Craig you have to accept there is another Pound out there?

Which one ? The Dundee one ? Hearts one ?

Thistle and Motherwell are arguing about lost revenue from Rangers and Celtic