Moaning Motherwell and Partick Thistle only have THEMSELVES to blame

What do these clubs want two home games v us and us only having one home game.I am seriously thinking of cancelling my CCC mandate so I don't have to spend a penny on the half wits.

That isn't what they are arguing Mack.....

They are looking at the OF as a whole and they are receiving only 2 home games out of 6 games against the OF whilst the others are getting 4. They are saying that they should be evened out i.e. 3 out of 6 OF games at home (so 1 at Ibrox and 2 at CP or vice versa).

They aren't looking at Rangers individually.

I actually have sympathy with the stance, though not with the clubs.

Bearman is spot on. The statements from Thistle and Motherwell were nothing to do with us or 1872. Leave them to their own statements. What is it to do with 1872 to call on other club officials to change the game ?

We ALL know what the real thrust here is - that they all told us they could do without our money when they jettisoned us in 2012 and now they (Thistle and Motherwell) are being hypocrites. But there is absolutely no need for us to jump on that, as it is plain for all to see.

Tough luck indeed. But why the need to comment on it ?

All Club1872 are suggesting to these clubs is that if they want change they'll need to vote for it & have suggested voting SR onto the SPFL board. Cant see anything wrong with that.

Where the double standards kicks in is when the likes of Motherwell start complaining anout only getting one visit each from us & the yahoos next season but stated quite clearly in the summer of 2012 they didnt need us in the top flight or words to that effect. These complaints seem to suggest otherwise and again I think Club 1872 are perfectly entitled to point this out

Dundee for example having 2 home games vs Rangers PLUS 2 home games vs Celtic will mean them having an advantage (financially and possibly points in the bag) as opposed to 'Well who get 1 home game against Rangers AND 1 home game vs Celtic meaning HALF the money Dundee pocket and a 100% chance of gathering less points.

Two and one (3 home games) against the OF evenly spread among the 'diddy' clubs has always been the case.

Looks to me like the computer was fed 'mis-information' and spluttered out chaos. The 'mis-information' was to ensure that by ALL accounts Rangers went to Porkhied, Tynecastle and Pittodrie TWICE!

The game is corrupt.:D

Are we forgetting every club and their fans, always have something to say about our club. No matter what we do some bitter twat be it a fan or director of another club has a pop at us. But we are not allowed to turn the tables on them? If clubs are being hypercritical, snide or jealous, we should always ram it back down their throats. To long has the dignified silence bit our arses, who gives a monkey's whether these clubs are disadvantaged by not playing us a cartain number of times, We should not be afraid to say that

Edited by aweebluesoandso

Why is there any discussion here about clubs who voted , not to have us demoted to the bottom division of Scottish football but to actually THROW US OUT OF SCOTTISH FOOTBALL ALL TOGETHER ? We survived because minor league clubs voted to accept us. Had they not, we were gone.

Who cares if they get one match or a dozen against us at home next season ? DON'T GO ! Feck them !

Are we forgetting every club and their fans, always have something to say about our club. No matter what we do some bitter twat be it a fan or director of another club has a pop at us. But we are not allowed to turn the tables on them? If clubs are being hypercritical, snide or jealous, we should always ram it back down their throats. To long has the dignified silence bit our arses, who gives a monkey's whether these clubs are disadvantaged by not playing us a cartain number of times, We should not be afraid to say that

They aren't making comment about us in this instance though.

I'd go as far as to say, (if we really want a voice) that the Rangers board come out and support their fellow members concerns...could lead to change when you think about it.

Dignified silence certainly brings nothing.

They aren't making comment about us in this instance though.

They've had plenty to say about us in the recent past, that's my point. When we see hypocrisy at work from any of them from now on, we should not be afraid to point it out,. Whether or not that hypocrisy is directed at us, or just any general hatred, jealousy or hypocrisy. Silence is not an option from now on, we are attacked in someway almost daily, time to do some attacking of our own imo.

Edited by aweebluesoandso