Moaning Motherwell and Partick Thistle only have THEMSELVES to blame

It's financially irrelevant to us who we play at home providing we get half of our matches at home. The crowd will be more or less similar in size no matter who we play at Ibrox so the Partick et al complaints are not our concern. The greatest irritation to me is that these are the same people who bit off their own noses to spite their faces 4 years ago while declaring they didn't need us and are now crying that they don't get enough of us? Frankly, f*%# them all.

I wish we could get out of this league and leave them to rot in their own squalor. We should have applied to start at the bottom in England 4 years ago.

Is it not the case that the home team keep all the gate money in league matches ?

Is it not the case that the home team keep all the gate money in league matches ?

yes it is.

My view is we need a 14 or 16 team league. Hibs, Falkirk could easily survive in the top tier and of course Dundee United

Yes and that's why it's financially irrelevant to us who we play at home because the crowd will always be a more or less regular size.

ClUW7RmXEAA7Jw4.jpg

I think 1872 have lost the plot here.

Motherwell, Partick and Hamilton aren't complaining about us, they are moaning about the income less earned than what their main rivals will achieve due to 4 games vs OF. They have a serious valid point whether it's the Blue or Green pound.

Nothing at all to do with Rangers...stop moaning 1872 about something that happened 4 years ago that has no connection with the current fixtures drawn up for 2016-17.

I think 1872 have lost the plot here.

Motherwell, Partick and Hamilton aren't complaining about us, they are moaning about the income less earned than what their main rivals will achieve due to 4 games vs OF. They have a serious valid point whether it's the Blue or Green pound.

Nothing at all to do with Rangers...stop moaning 1872 about something that happened 4 years ago that has no connection with the current fixtures drawn up for 2016-17.

I think Club 1872 have every right to comment on his.

In 2012 clubs were saying they didnt need us & threw out out the then SPL & we had to go cap in hand to the then SFL for membership and got put in SFL3 as its clubs wouldnt have us in SFL1 as the SFA wanted

Now,since we got promoted back to the top division,some of these clubs are up in arms cos us & the yahoos areonly going to visit them once each before the split next season. Am I missing something here but chickens are coming home to roost for what they all voted for back in 2012?

TOUGH LUCK - frankly couldnt give a damn about these clubs. especially Motherwell

Edited by RANGERRAB

Scottish football is riven with petty jealously and hatred , as a result I don't want hear, see or talk about other clubs if i can help it, they are quite literally hating the game up here to death. I now only want to see Rangers play at Ibrox, i have no interest in giving my money to other clubs. It's sad but it is what it is, my only hope is my club can survive this death race, hopefully abandon ship somewhere sometime, before we go down with the sinking ship

Edited by aweebluesoandso

I think Club 1872 have every right to comment on his.

In 2012 clubs were saying they didnt need us & threw out out the then SPL & we had to go cap in hand to the then SFL for membership and got put in SFL3 as its clubs wouldnt have us in SFL1 as the SFA wanted

Now,since we got promoted back to the top division,some of these clubs are up in arms cos us & the yahoos areonly going to visit them once each before the split next season. Am I missing something here but chickens are coming home to roost for what they all voted for back in 2012?

TOUGH LUCK - frankly couldnt give a damn about these clubs. especially Motherwell

Bearman is spot on. The statements from Thistle and Motherwell were nothing to do with us or 1872. Leave them to their own statements. What is it to do with 1872 to call on other club officials to change the game ?

We ALL know what the real thrust here is - that they all told us they could do without our money when they jettisoned us in 2012 and now they (Thistle and Motherwell) are being hypocrites. But there is absolutely no need for us to jump on that, as it is plain for all to see.

Tough luck indeed. But why the need to comment on it ?

Edited by craig