Predictions for EURO 2016 Semi-Finals

That was a great game of football. I thought the penalty was harsh, but he was leading with his arm -- even although it was deflected onto it.

The final looks to be even. Both sides have tended to sit back and break on the counter, so it'll be interesting to see which side takes charge -- probably France. I'd like to see them win it, because they have been good, if not spectacular IMO, throughout the tournament. Portugal have been dull.

No one correctly predicted the correct score, but several gained 1 point for correctly predicting the France win: compo, TB, Craig, dB, YB, Germinal and Mrs Craig.

Again, no change at the top -- although dB closes the gap somewhat. We go into the final game with only buster and Whosthedado able to win!

Latest Standings:

That was a great game of football. I thought the penalty was harsh, but he was leading with his arm -- even although it was deflected onto it.

The final looks to be even. Both sides have tended to sit back and break on the counter, so it'll be interesting to see which side takes charge -- probably France. I'd like to see them win it, because they have been good, if not spectacular IMO, throughout the tournament. Portugal have been dull.

German players can now go off and play beach volleyball, which seems to be their first love.

Edited by buster.

You are being kind on Portugal!

Was actually expecting a more restrained performance from either team, but they went at each other full throttle, which turned it into a spectacle.

If this tournament has shown us something, it is that the unpredictable can happen more often than expected. Head says France will snatch it, but there's also some small voice saying: Portugal will look for a single goal, then sit back and strike on the counter.