Joey Barton retweet

A twitter post the bold Joey retweeted last night. I totally love his obvious enthusiasm for the task ahead and if he's confident then I am too. Can't wait to see him take to the pitch and i'm guessing he can't wait either especially since his debut would appear to be at Ibrox. The crowd are going to raise the roof when he comes on.

[tweet]754737483020177408[/tweet]

Pity the crowd will be in low numbers on Tuesday!

Inevitable really for these types of game.

I fancied going actually but work commitments have put the kibosh on that.

Reference Joey.

Listening to BBC Radio Scotland Commentator and BIG Aberdeen fan, Liam McLeod on Saturday at Fir Park, he was noting Barton sitting along from him in the stand. He described Joey as, "mouthie on social media". Liam should know, it's only a decade past that his brother, Rory had more than a few unfortunate references to the Ibrox Disaster on his social media. Glass houses Liam?

Reference Joey.

Listening to BBC Radio Scotland Commentator and BIG Aberdeen fan, Liam McLeod on Saturday at Fir Park, he was noting Barton sitting along from him in the stand. He described Joey as, "mouthie on social media". Liam should know, it's only a decade past that his brother, Rory had more than a few unfortunate references to the Ibrox Disaster on his social media. Glass houses Liam?

I am not with you on this one mate. I am not responsible for what my brother does.(If I had one). He may have given his brother a good talking to for all we know. In saying that I am sure he has said enough himself in the past but being honest, Barton has been mouthie on social media. I hope he shows as much skills on the park as well.

I am not with you on this one mate. I am not responsible for what my brother does.(If I had one). He may have given his brother a good talking to for all we know. In saying that I am sure he has said enough himself in the past but being honest, Barton has been mouthie on social media. I hope he shows as much skills on the park as well.

But if you had family that was mouthy on social media would you criticise others for it.

But if you had family that was mouthy on social media would you criticise others for it.

Yes if I was critical if what my brother did and it was 10 years ago so I doubt it would even enter my head.