Rangers v Hamilton - Our mission, should we choose to accept it...

I think there is a lot of negativity in this thread!,aye our performance wasn't as good as normal and the result never went our way but we should could have won that game,we did create a few chances, also I don't get the slaughtering of our defence!,I will obviously wait to watch it again before I can judge,as for their goal it was a cracker and can't see how it was down to bad defending?,nothing is won or lost today,we will improve as the season goes on.

MOTM for was Tavernier easily.

All that was missing as our defence all fell over each other trying to stop the goal was the Benny Hill music. Our defensive frailties get exposed all the time.

All that was missing as our defence all fell over each other trying to stop the goal was the Benny Hill music. Our defensive frailties get exposed all the time.

We all know we need a decent CH,guess what!,so does the manager!

Warburton proved last year that building a team to challenge doesn't take years. European competition is no different.

Yes, we won the Scottish second tier where the standard is quite frankly awful. Europe and this level have absolutely no commonalities. The great sides of recent history were not thrown together overnight; they required planning and development.

Were you not one of those that said McCoist's management meant we were 10 yrs behind Celtic ? Only for us to put them out the Scottish Cup ?

No, I never said that. Whilst I couldn't stand McCoist, it's been many years since I last saw a half decent Celtic side and I always maintained we could easily catch them with a competent manager in charge.

Absolutely no consideration given as to whether we can get the players in that we want. And yet you accuse me of short term thinking :roflmao:

We have been able to attract decent players in other areas so this excuse doesn't wash.

At this point banging on about Europe is utterly pointless. Who do we play in Europe this season again ?

Planning for the future is common sense and Europe is an essential part of that. The idea that we should only concern ourselves with the season ahead is just utter nonsense. That would certainly make for a very strange business model.

I thought it was a penalty when Waghorn got floored in the first half

If it had been given against us I would be raging. Donati wasn't looking to make contact with the player but was using his arms for leverage. Football is too bloody soft these days.

If it had been given against us I would be raging. Donati wasn't looking to make contact with the player but was using his arms for leverage. Football is too bloody soft these days.

Aye but from what I can remember he didn't even win the ball,it was the other defender that won the ball,he blocked Waghorn and the other defender came over the top and headed the ball away!

Aye but from what I can remember he didn't even win the ball,it was the other defender that won the ball,he blocked Waghorn and the other defender came over the top and headed the ball away!

The other defender didn't come over the top IMO. He simply won the ball. Would he have won it without Waghorn going down ? Who knows.

Was it a penalty ? I say again that if that had been given against us I would be livid.

Hi guys was at game and had a few sherbets afterward but having read all comments there are many to both agree and disagree with.

(1) Waggy did put a lot of effort in but was like a headless chicken most of the time.

(2) Miller a couple of nice passes otherwise anonymous.

(3) A better show from Tav. defensively.

(4) Got rid of Dracula Bell who did not like crosses to find Foddy just the same,maybe we need a new goalkeeper coach.

(5) Substitutions worked but maybe do them sooner.

Anyway onward and upwards from now.