[FT] Rangers 5 (Kranjcar 19; Hill 35, 56; Kelleher 48 og; Dodoo 64) - 0 Peterhead

Just in from game and reading comments agree with most of them.To me when Halliday came on there was not so much threat as he slowed things down with his sideways passing ,he needs to be more forward thinking.Glad to see Holt back and as full of running as ever.

Did not miss Wallace and Wilson must be wondering if he will get back in.

Some of McKay's passing from midfield was excellent.

All in all good performance even allowing for opposition.

Just in from game and reading comments agree with most of them.To me when Halliday came on there was not so much threat as he slowed things down with his sideways passing ,he needs to be more forward thinking.Glad to see Holt back and as full of running as ever.

Did not miss Wallace and Wilson must be wondering if he will get back in.

Some of McKay's passing from midfield was excellent.

All in all good performance even allowing for opposition.

I don't think you can judge the defence on tonight's showing as they were under totally under no pressure at all. I could have played in defence tonight and walked it.

I don't think you can judge the defence on tonight's showing as they were under totally under no pressure at all. I could have played in defence tonight and walked it.

Fair comment but at the same time shouldn't we consider that other SPL sides were up against lower league opposition and didn't have anything like the walkover we did? In fact all other SPL teams involved tonight were beaten by lower league opposition and that's aside from the fact Peterhead beat Dundee to reach this stage.

I think that though we still have issues to be ironed out when the team clicks there is nothing else in Scotland matching anything like the levels we hit. I view Hamilton as a blip in which they just didn't get going and even at that should still have won.

The Dundee match will be telling. If we can click and sweep them aside not only is it a good 3 points away from home it's a sign the team is beginning to shake out to the strongest starting 11 and beginning to gel. I'm hoping Rossiter was pulled tonight because the manager decided that he is a starter for Saturday and since the match was already well won there was no point in risking him.

He played very well indeed and I still don't think I have yet seen him lose out in a scuffle for the ball. The more time he gets on the pitch chances are he will get even better. And he isn't even fully grown yet strength wise.

Edited by JFK-1

Watching the 90 in 90 I noticed something I didn't catch when watching the match. Rossiter threads a fantastic and very clever pass into the right hand side of the box for Tavernier to run on to which he does and takes a shot which narrowly misses. Dodoo was in the centre at the time the shot was struck. Watch his reaction to Tavernier not giving him the ball.

Watching the 90 in 90 I noticed something I didn't catch when watching the match. Rossiter threads a fantastic and very clever pass into the right hand side of the box for Tavernier to run on to which he does and takes a shot which narrowly misses. Dodoo was in the centre at the time the shot was struck. Watch his reaction to Tavernier not giving him the ball.

It was poor decision-making from Tav but hopefully he'll learn from it.

The performance last night was really pleasing and it was a good reaction to a disappointing day on Saturday.

I think everyone played well and the only frustration was that we didn't score more goals and perhaps took our foot off the gas later in the game.

Onto Dens Park which will be a much more difficult match and it will be interesting to see who features on Saturday - in the attacking roles especially.