Dundee United fan claims Championship TV blackout is ‘entirely down to Rangers’...

The tv cameras have always follow followed Rangers no matter where they play or what league they play in, the downside is kick-off times being switched from one day to another. That scumdee fan is a bit of a ......!

No doubt they would.

So sad.........you can feel the sarcasm right?

Yapping Dundee Hibs fans = all is good.

Yapping Dundee Hibs chairman = all is good.

Happy days!!

Enjoy their pain.

I'm also enjoying the pain of the exuberant ones who just because they got a cup win and hired a new manager were transported into a fantasy land where they were going to "skoosh" that league but have now been dragged back into reality with a bang.

Beaten at home by a championship side who aren't even seen as contenders and that while the aforementioned DU were comfortably disposing of SPL opposition. A plague on both their houses. I hope Falkirk take top spot while those two scrap it out for the play offs then get gubbed by Kilmarnock.

I'm surprised a newspaper has ran with this. It's blindingly obviously why there's no tv coverage. Do these bright sparks think it's a coincidence that lower league coverage started at exactly the same time that Rangers got chucked to the bottom of the pile?... I must admit, I do enjoy their anguish!

I'm also enjoying the pain of the exuberant ones who just because they got a cup win and hired a new manager were transported into a fantasy land where they were going to "skoosh" that league but have now been dragged back into reality with a bang.

Beaten at home by a championship side who aren't even seen as contenders and that while the aforementioned DU were comfortably disposing of SPL opposition. A plague on both their houses. I hope Falkirk take top spot while those two scrap it out for the play offs then get gubbed by Kilmarnock.

Yes please!!!

If they could be arsed I'm sure the SPFL could sell to right to the second tier to BBC Alba for 30 bob and a bottle of Irn Bru, then move lots of games to Friday nights, Saturday mornings, Sunday afternoons etc and let's hear them moan about games being moved for very little money and they can begin to feel what we went through.

Dundee Utd, Hibs, St Mirren, Raith, scummy clubs one and all.

I find myself taking an interest in the Championship now. Something that hadn't happened before we took part in it (two bloody years fgs!)

My interest now is looking at Falkirk Raith & QOS and hoping one of them go on some sort of run and slay Hibz and that other Dundee club.

As for watching it on BBC Sportscene - I wouldn't bother myself and would switch over.

As for watching it on BBC Sportscene - I wouldn't bother myself and would switch over.

Exactly why no one is bothering to televise it. LOL

The exuberant ones after being defeated by queens and watching DU beat SPL opposition which burst their bubble of the league being a walkover are now concerned that DU have parachute payments and they don't and DU are now on a cup run that could feasibly take them all the way to the semis and maybe a big money OF tie with only Morton standing in the way of that giving them yet another financial stream to draw on.

I don't know which of them to laugh at most.