Waghorn Ahead of Schedule

Just for clarity, it will only be for the official site we'll do this so I think the authenticity of those links are fine for everyone to click on.

Everything else can be cut and pasted as long as there as a link to the source material is given as well.

Maybe if the official site wasn't as dull as paint people might use it more anyway. No amount of SEO is going to have me using it until they make it better. It's like the new podcast, I know it's just new and finding it's way but man it's dull. No sense of occasion. The old Rangers News used to be mince as well, mind you.

I do get fed up with the lack of imagination at Rangers sometimes.

It's not the time as such but just the ease of having everything in the one place, plus other website's colouring can make it less favourable for surfing at work. Gersnet's colouring is subtle.

I'm not saying I never do it, but I'll quickly look at something and move on. I've got the gist by reading the headline and would read the article if it's there but I'm unlikely to click another link when I know the point it's making.

Perhaps it's just me but it's just the way that I use the site.

I don't have a clue what that means.

If you are using chrome try installing:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/readability/oknpjjbmpnndlpmnhmekjpocelpnlfdi?utm_source=chrome-ntp-icon

It makes articles more "work friendly" at the click of a button - whilst giving the official site the traffic.

Here is a before and after:

2f2301db59.png

Edited by Waltersgotstyle

It's not the time as such but just the ease of having everything in the one place, plus other website's colouring can make it less favourable for surfing at work. Gersnet's colouring is subtle.

I'm not saying I never do it, but I'll quickly look at something and move on. I've got the gist by reading the headline and would read the article if it's there but I'm unlikely to click another link when I know the point it's making.

Perhaps it's just me but it's just the way that I use the site.

I don't have a clue what that means.

Totally in agreement with this BD. Its the same with the Garner thread with youtube clips. I am never going to click and watch that, no matter what. I dont want audio blasting from my pc during the day, or ipad in the evenings. usually someone will comment on it or give the headlines and that suffices for me.

I think everyone will have their own personal preferences for the way they use the site and that can change from situation to situation (e.g. work/home/device etc).

No one is obliged to click on links or watch embedded media but they are essential for widening the scope of most subjects.

We're hopefully going to be upgrading the forum software over the coming weeks so I'm expecting some improvements in the experience for all there. :)

Hope he is back very soon because we really need to consolidate our position right now and it's going to be interesting to see how he and Garner go together. Since Garner wasn't even on the PNE bench tonight an educated guess would be that the paperwork will be completed soon and he may even be available for Saturday though I don't know if the manger would throw him straight in.